Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: "This is a Muslim area"
40inches

posted on 7/8/13 at 08:46 PM Reply With Quote
"This is a Muslim area"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2385392/Brothers-law-wearing-mankinis-charity-walk-abused-Ramandan.html#comments

theconrodkid

posted on 7/8/13 at 08:54 PM Reply With Quote
unfortunatley the leftie doo gooders have let this happen and it will keep happening.
the powers that be are scared of these nutters as they know it will all kick off,see peado cases ignored.
i wonder why the non nutty muslims dont do more to keep the nutters in line ?.

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

coozer

posted on 7/8/13 at 09:25 PM Reply With Quote
This country is ff - 'ruined' and the problem is there's no where to run to get a bit of peace and just get on with life modify and driving cars..

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

Simon

posted on 7/8/13 at 10:49 PM Reply With Quote
Like I said in a post elsewhere, the country will end up at the lowest common denominator - those from poo countries who bring their poo gods and politics. They came here because this country is (still) better than theirs, but they want it like home.

Bit like those people going to Spain expecting to carry on with the English way of life (argument a bit crap cos Spain's a bit poo too )

ATB

Simon

scootz

posted on 7/8/13 at 11:27 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Simon
Like I said in a post elsewhere, the country will end up at the lowest common denominator - those from poo countries who bring their poo gods and politics. They came here because this country is (still) better than theirs, but they want it like home.

Bit like those people going to Spain expecting to carry on with the English way of life (argument a bit crap cos Spain's a bit poo too )

ATB

Simon

Wee touch of the coprophilia tonight Simon?

It's Evolution Baby!

Macbeast

posted on 8/8/13 at 06:12 AM Reply With Quote
While I don't agree with " Muslim Areas" I'd like to think the idiots would have been abused in the middle of Tunbridge Wells or Esher too.

I'm addicted to brake fluid, but I can stop anytime.

onenastyviper

posted on 8/8/13 at 06:36 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by theconrodkid
unfortunatley the leftie doo gooders have let this happen and it will keep happening.
the powers that be are scared of these nutters as they know it will all kick off,see peado cases ignored.
i wonder why the non nutty muslims dont do more to keep the nutters in line ?.

"leftie doo gooders" - funny

BUT

"i wonder why the non nutty muslims dont do more to keep the nutters in line ?. " - excellent question but it applies to everyone not just the "muslims", as the Daily Mail would put it.

Seriously though, people actually read the Daily Mail?

<conspiracy mode>
All boils down to money, power or influence - if there is not a net return in either then the authorities are not interested.
</conspiracy mode>

"If I knew what I was doing then it wouldn't be called research would it?...duh!"

Mark Allanson

posted on 8/8/13 at 06:54 AM Reply With Quote
Whole thing sounds like an EDL publicity stunt.

If you can keep you head, whilst all others around you are losing theirs, you are not fully aware of the situation

renetom

posted on 8/8/13 at 07:09 AM Reply With Quote
Is this England or what ?
Wadders

posted on 8/8/13 at 07:29 AM Reply With Quote
Originally posted by Mark Allanson
Whole thing sounds like an EDL publicity stunt.

^ this ^

whitestu

posted on 8/8/13 at 07:41 AM Reply With Quote
My hope with the muslim community is that like Catholicism in this country 40 / 50 years ago, the younger folk will see through the bullshit and realise that life is better without it. Eventually the religion will become impotent with people carrying on with the acceptable parts that involve a party and ignoring the rest. If you try to force people to stop doing something it becomes more attractive.

Most Muslim folks I meet are perfectly nice and just want to get on with life like everybody else.

Minicooper

posted on 8/8/13 at 08:36 AM Reply With Quote
I wouldn't want to see that in my street and I'm not a muslim, there are hundreds of ways to theme your charity walk

David

onenastyviper

posted on 8/8/13 at 08:54 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by whitestu
My hope with the muslim community is that like Catholicism in this country 40 / 50 years ago, the younger folk will see through the bullshit and realise that life is better without it. Eventually the religion will become impotent with people carrying on with the acceptable parts that involve a party and ignoring the rest. If you try to force people to stop doing something it becomes more attractive.

Most Muslim folks I meet are perfectly nice and just want to get on with life like everybody else.

Where is the "like" button when you need it.

"If I knew what I was doing then it wouldn't be called research would it?...duh!"

adithorp

posted on 8/8/13 at 09:31 AM Reply With Quote
It's very easy to garner popularity when economic times are hard. Tell the majority how hard it is, then point at someone different to them and say "It's thier fault. Your life would be better without them!" Then use every chance to illustrate it with very selective propaganda. The Nazis did it, AlQuaida do it, the NF do it. We could do without the "free press" joining in just to sell more copies.

My hope... is that, unlike Germany 75 years ago, or Afganistan 10-20 years ago, the majority of the British public are smart enough not to be manipulated in this way.

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

MikeRJ

posted on 8/8/13 at 09:48 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Minicooper
I wouldn't want to see that in my street and I'm not a muslim, there are hundreds of ways to theme your charity walk

David

Exactly. I don't condone throwing stones and eggs etc. but it's not really acceptable to be walking around in public looking like this.

Theshed

posted on 8/8/13 at 10:05 AM Reply With Quote
http://zelo-street.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/daily-mail-suckered-by-bigots-again.html?showComment=1375889441191
SteveWallace

posted on 8/8/13 at 11:50 AM Reply With Quote
I love the caption for the photograph of Sacha Baron Cohen with four bikini clad women

"The mankini was made famous in 2006 film Borat, seen being promoted here at the Cannes Film Festival in the same year by actor Sacha Baron Cohen centre who played the main character"

I don't know about anyone else, but I had no difficulty whatsoever working out which one he was

MRLuke

posted on 8/8/13 at 12:40 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by adithorp
The Nazis,

In less than 15 posts!

When the central political parties fail to solve the country's problems, the more radical parties offering "easy answers" gain popularity.

If the BNP had a good charismatic leader they would have been a real threat at the last election, not because i think their agenda is amazing but because there was a gaping hole for a radical party offering easy answers...in the end they were self defeating.

The people of 1930s Germany were no different from you and I today, they were in much more difficult circumstances and felt completely disconnected from the government. There was no "duping" everybody knew what was happening (plenty of evidence on this). Every country in the world is less than a week from revolution. If you have no way of feeding your family for a whole week....

[Edited on 8/8/13 by MRLuke]

Ninehigh

posted on 8/8/13 at 06:13 PM Reply With Quote
So when are we going to declare an atheist area, with sensible laws and dress codes?

coyoteboy

posted on 8/8/13 at 07:53 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry 40, but anyone quoting the daily wail instantly gets sin binned anyway!

zilspeed

posted on 8/8/13 at 08:22 PM Reply With Quote
Things have changed around here.

Oh for the tolerant, mature days of just a few years ago.

Ninehigh

posted on 8/8/13 at 08:42 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zilspeed
Things have changed around here.

Oh for the tolerant, mature days of just a few years ago.

Don't confuse tolerant with "I don't care what you are, unless you're a knob"

Not Anumber

posted on 8/8/13 at 08:49 PM Reply With Quote
I dont agree that anyone should be run out of town but it must be said that this wasn't because these blokes were a different religion or a different colour and it wasnt because they were raising money for a dogs home, it was for being dressed deliberately inappropriately.

If they had walked through an area populated by practising Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists or Sikhs they would have caused offence too, it just looks like the Muslims in that area were a bit more vocal as they wrongly assumed it was part of an EDL protest designed to provoke them.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.