Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Caravan chassis / trailer for sale
chris-g

posted on 11/2/14 at 08:48 PM Reply With Quote
Caravan chassis / trailer for sale

Hi. I am selling a single axle, galvanised Alko caravan chassis. It is currently in bits as I disassembled it but it can be screwed back together. I cleaned the axle up and painted it, there is a very small amount of rust where I scraped the paint. The side runners cracked where they bolt to the axle but I have welded them and painted the weld. The axle is rated at 1200 kg (see photos of the axle information tag).
The brakes seem to be in working order and it is fitted with 13 inch wheels, I suggest the tyres are changed before loading it with serious weight. A spare wheel is included but the tyre is a different aspect ratio to the main tyres.

The bed measures approximately 1980mm wide by 3480mm long, the A frame is another 1500mm long. The distance between the inner edges of the wheels is approximately 1630mm. It has no electrics at all.

Photos can be seen at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/68538968@N04/sets/72157633435940660/

It can be collected from South Nottingham, NG11.

£80.

Thanks for reading.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

chris-g

posted on 27/2/14 at 09:55 PM Reply With Quote
Here are some photos, open to offers.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.