Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Anyone used cars2buy?
smart51

posted on 1/7/14 at 12:14 PM Reply With Quote
Anyone used cars2buy?

Has anyone here used cars2buy.co.uk or know anyone who has? It's time to change my tin top and they're offering 15% of a new Peugeot 108, which I'm interested in. There are a few sites offering new cars at a discount, but none as big as this. It makes me wonder.
mitch2b

posted on 1/7/14 at 06:05 PM Reply With Quote
not that one but we did price up a new Volvo after local dealers came up with a deal for us,
went on a site called www.carwow.co.uk they take your details and forward to other dealers, we could have saved an extra £3000 making total discount nearly 7K all uk main agent supplied all warranties would be valid
we havnt done a deal but had several main dealers emailing there best prices for the spec we specified,

worth a try

Mitch

mark chandler

posted on 1/7/14 at 07:05 PM Reply With Quote
My father always uses a broker when buying his new cars, usually ends up catching the train to somewhere like Plymouth to collect from a main dealer, they thrash the price down by calling around on your behalf for £100.

I should add, he used to be a fleet manager and has purchased thousands of cars, vans and lorries over the years so knows the ropes.

[Edited on 1/7/14 by mark chandler]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.