Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Luego Owners Club Motiff
jollygreengiant

posted on 5/8/09 at 05:56 PM Reply With Quote
Luego Owners Club Motiff

For quite some time I've had my son working on an idea for a Luego owners club motiff, wholst we support the Luego badge I ( and a few others) thought that it might be fun to have something that maybe made us stand out from the crowd. Something that could be used for Tshirts, polo shirts, sweat shirts and mugs (Beer or Tea) even. Also something that could be easily manipulated so that it could reflect the colour of your pride and joy.

So here it is folks, what do you think??????
FLM
FLM

The FLM stands for Flying Luego Monsters, and, yes it has been pointed out that there is no exhaust, but....

I have not sorted out any pricing yet, but I think it should be fairly modest. At the moment I am just interested in feed back.

Arrrhh Jim lad let e' know lads, arhhh

Oh and yes that is the Flying spaghetti monster and it is Fan Art.

[Edited on 5/8/09 by jollygreengiant]

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

NeilP

posted on 5/8/09 at 05:57 PM Reply With Quote
is'not gotta beard!...

avast yeh bilge dogs!!!!!!

p.s. V. good

If you pay peanuts...
Mentale, yar? Yar, mentale!
Drive it like you stole it!

Paul (Notts)

posted on 9/8/09 at 07:14 PM Reply With Quote
Can I have a sticker for the side of my car...

post up one in turquoise if you dare..So I can use it as my avater

Paul

back in the garage converting to megasuirt and injection...

[Edited on 9/8/09 by Paul (Notts)]

jollygreengiant

posted on 26/2/10 at 08:43 PM Reply With Quote
Back to the top(ish) for this one.

Lets have some idea of who would like stickers for their cars and in what colour for the car body.

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

Steve Lovelock

posted on 27/2/10 at 09:51 AM Reply With Quote
By any chance, can it come in black?
jollygreengiant

posted on 27/2/10 at 10:16 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Lovelock
By any chance, can it come in black?

I see no reason why not, with a white outer or surround.

Irony

posted on 28/2/10 at 11:12 PM Reply With Quote
Ta - Da

Description
Description

Scotty

posted on 1/3/10 at 07:45 AM Reply With Quote
i'm in
what minimum numbers do you need?

PLEASE NOTE! All comments made by this person are to be considered "Tongue in Cheek" and are not meant to be taken seriously in any way - so there!

Steve Lovelock

posted on 1/3/10 at 08:25 PM Reply With Quote
Thank you very much
jollygreengiant

posted on 1/3/10 at 10:30 PM Reply With Quote
Ok so here is what is going on.

Kev (AKA Irony) has offered that he could get some graphics work (stickers etc)done for the Luego Owners. NOw the thought was that if there was enough interest then we could get some stickers made up using my avatar (that my son created for me) but if there was enough interest then we could make the stickers in a limited run reflecting the colour(s) of the owners car.

So lets have some responses pleaes Lads.

Thank you all

JGG

Edit bit Yes please kev, colour as per avatar (if applicable). Oh and can I have the script please as well. Ta.

[Edited on 1/3/10 by jollygreengiant]

[Edited on 1/3/10 by jollygreengiant]

Irony

posted on 1/3/10 at 11:26 PM Reply With Quote
All,

Irony, that is me (AKA Kev) does have the facility to print and cut stickers/vinyl etc and I would like to do my bit for the Luego Owners.

I can print cut the Noodle/Luego logo in any colour you wish. Just let me know what colour you want and how many. I will be at the shows (or at least post them to someone who is deffo going to be there) or I can post them at a push.

I can also help people with the vinyl graphics for their cars at no cost. However this will require you to own a Luego as someone on here makes a living from Vinyl Graphics and I don't want him to lose out business wise.

All I ask in return is that you all try and be and be patient when I ask stupid questions about my build. I may be a genius when it comes to image editing and graphics but sadly I am not a genius with a spanner (not yet anyway)

There is no minimum order for the Noodle Luego stickers but I would prefer to do one production run of as many as possible. So post your colour requirements and I shall get right onto it.

Irony

posted on 1/3/10 at 11:31 PM Reply With Quote
oh yeah I forgot,

I quite like the Noodle/Luego logo. I am not sure what the flying spagetti monster has to do with Luego Sportcars nor am I sure what Pastafarians (they are the poeple who believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster) would say about it. But I like it. I also think it's probably the coolest kit car owners group logo there is.

rickys2000

posted on 2/3/10 at 06:46 AM Reply With Quote
Can I have 5 sticky back smallish ones about 2 and half inches by one inch with just the logo itself cutout and no background colour. Now being really cheeky could they be graphite gray with chrome side panels if possible pleeeease.
Ricky

Scotty

posted on 2/3/10 at 07:37 AM Reply With Quote
so, what size images are we talking about here?
i would assume we would need to keep the colour choice down to a reasonable level?

PLEASE NOTE! All comments made by this person are to be considered "Tongue in Cheek" and are not meant to be taken seriously in any way - so there!

Irony

posted on 2/3/10 at 08:25 AM Reply With Quote
Any colour is fine, except ,metallic. Any size within reason.

jollygreengiant

posted on 2/3/10 at 09:59 AM Reply With Quote
Well Kev its a long story, but, when we start on the beer and BBQ, talk invariably gets around to The Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster, and we do tend to talk proper 'Pirate' talk, Arrrrrrrr Jim Lad, and also...........(U2U time)

jollygreengiant

posted on 2/3/10 at 10:06 AM Reply With Quote
Ok so to clarify my order then Kev, can I have about 6 of stickers, about 5"X4" (metric approx 126mmX100mm) with the colour as per and all with the logo underneath.

Ta very muchly

Irony

posted on 2/3/10 at 10:14 AM Reply With Quote
ah yes the Pastafarians celebrate 'international talk like a pirate day' don't they. I googled them and read all about it.

Keep the orders for the stickers coming people

I want 6 black with black side panels

[Edited on 2/3/10 by Irony]

Paul (Notts)

posted on 2/3/10 at 07:02 PM Reply With Quote
Kev

Ill have a couple of logos 5*4 inch as JGG.

Same colour as my Avater if possible to stick on the side of my Viento.

Cheers

Paul

Steve Lovelock

posted on 2/3/10 at 10:10 PM Reply With Quote
Well, er, I'd like them in....... black, please.

A couple would be great and Stoneliegh would be a great collection and payment venue.

Thanks
Steve

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.