Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: weight of a luego
marcotuinenburg

posted on 14/1/03 at 10:36 AM Reply With Quote
weight of a luego

does anyone know more about the weight of a fully build luego with engine.
I'm planning to build a bike engined car so if somebody knows more about building a bike engine in a luego please tell me. and wich kit would be the best to fit a bike engine.

StuartA

posted on 14/1/03 at 12:07 PM Reply With Quote
The weight of the car heavily depends on the components used so this is a bit of a 'how long is a piece of string' question. Using a bike engine will definitely make the car lighter than using a car block, as bike engines are designed to be light. However, something as simple as choosing the wrong wheels can quickly add lots of kgs to the final product.

I believe Luego had a bike engined build in progress when we visited them last year, so the best bet is to give them a ring regarding this option (or have a look at the website).

Luego Sports Cars

posted on 15/1/03 at 06:04 PM Reply With Quote
Weight Of Bike Engine Luego

Hi Stuart, I will let you know the exact weight of one of our cars, which is racing in the bike engine series. I have contacted the driver and left a message for him to call me regarding this question. All the best The Team.
Luego Sports Cars

posted on 16/1/03 at 11:30 AM Reply With Quote
Weight

Our bike engine car that is racing in the 750 MC bike engine series is 471 Kg with fuel. I trust this will help, all the best The Team.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.