Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Post F1 discussion- SPOILER!!
BenB

posted on 6/7/08 at 01:59 PM Reply With Quote
Post F1 discussion- SPOILER!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

Boy done good

bigrich

posted on 6/7/08 at 02:01 PM Reply With Quote
Fantastic result in bad conditions, a well worthy winner

GO LEWIS

A pint for the gent and a white wine/fruit based drink for the lady. Those are the rules

clairetoo

posted on 6/7/08 at 02:07 PM Reply With Quote
One of the best F1 race's I have ever seen - and a great result for Lewis

Its cuz I is blond , innit

Claire xx

Will weld for food......

Mark G

posted on 6/7/08 at 02:55 PM Reply With Quote
What's all this bad time they've been having about then? Excelent drive by lewis. Couldn't help but to laugh every time Massa span out!

Shame for Coulthard's last race at home that he only made it 1 lap.

Jon Ison

posted on 6/7/08 at 03:25 PM Reply With Quote
As stated in other thread listening to post race interviews Mr Button did not seem to have his team principle in his fan club.

Thought Rubens drove excellently in the conditions with an inferior car, Lewis ? There was no competition during the race if your honest and remove the rose tinted specs.

That's my observations anyhow.

StevieB

posted on 6/7/08 at 04:06 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jon Ison
Lewis ? There was no competition during the race if your honest and remove the rose tinted specs.

You're dead right - when he loses it's because he's not all that good after all and when he wins it's because all the other drivers weren't providing any competition.

Jon Ison

posted on 6/7/08 at 04:12 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by StevieB
quote:
Lewis ? There was no competition during the race if your honest and remove the rose tinted specs.

You're dead right - when he loses it's because he's not all that good after all and when he wins it's because all the other drivers weren't providing any competition.

I never commented "he is no good" I just commented that today he had no serious competition, due IMHO to bad decisions made by whoever called the shots at Ferrari personally nothing would please me more then he went on to win the World championship. Calm down a little.

darrens

posted on 6/7/08 at 04:19 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

I never commented "he is no good" I just commented that today he had no serious competition, due IMHO to bad decisions made by whoever called the shots at Ferrari personally nothing would please me more then he went on to win the World championship. Calm down a little.

So, let me gets this straight, your blaming one mans win on the fact that 22 other drivers weren't keeping the pace up.

Best man won as far I can see. His lead/pace says it all.

JoelP

posted on 6/7/08 at 04:33 PM Reply With Quote
a lot of other people fooked up and span, credit to hamilton he made one booboo in qualifying and maybe one small one in the race IIRC. Compare to massa who spun 5 times?
Jon Ison

posted on 6/7/08 at 04:59 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by darrens

So, let me gets this straight, your blaming one mans win on the fact that 22 other drivers weren't keeping the pace up.

No, your twisting things a little and putting words in my mouth, all I said was the others "championship contenders" didnt put up much opposition today, Ron Dennis himself said Lewis could have gone much quicker if he had had to, but he didnt have to as others didn't drive nearly as well as he did today in the conditions, be it car set up, team tactics or whatever other reason.

As I said earlier to nothing would please me more than to see Lewis lift the drivers crown at the end of the season.

BenB

posted on 6/7/08 at 05:43 PM Reply With Quote
It wasn't quite as simple as everyone span apart from Lewis!!

He drove the pants off everyone else!!!

Boy done good... even if going onto wets might have been a good idea half way through....

StevieB

posted on 6/7/08 at 06:09 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ooh, sorry - that wasn't a shot straight at you, more of a sarcastic generalisation of the remarks that get made every time.

David Jenkins

posted on 6/7/08 at 06:16 PM Reply With Quote
I wonder how long it will be before the FIA find some excuse for taking the win away from him...

Cynical, moi?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.