Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Luego club members information.
jollygreengiant

posted on 17/7/08 at 04:06 PM Reply With Quote
Luego club members information.

I have asked Fozzie if she could make Timex's post and Paul(notts)'s post about club membership into stickies. I did this as I created some 'rules' about club membership that tie the two posts together, but in a ( I hope ) usable and friendly way. If you read through my reply in Timex's post then I hope you will understand why.
As stated in my reply in Timex's post, if anyone has any problem with this then please let me know or add you reply to this post.

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

chris_smith

posted on 17/7/08 at 06:31 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Rule 1 (but in no particular order and not even in the least bit binding)
Firstly you must either own a Luego or be building a Luego, or be building a car that utilises some Luego parts. Then again you might be considering buying a Luego. Just dreaming about a Luego does not count.

does this mean that as i have a luego wiring loom that i can officailly join this "exclusive club"

jollygreengiant

posted on 17/7/08 at 06:42 PM Reply With Quote
personally I don't see a problem

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.