Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Discount for Insuring your KIT CAR Early
2GETHER INS

posted on 14/2/10 at 08:52 PM Reply With Quote
Discount for Insuring your KIT CAR Early

2gether want to get a headstart on the Kit Car Season and as a result will be giving further discounts for all Locostbuilders forum users if they Insure with us before the end of February. Even if your renewal isnt due yet if you are saving £100 on the Insurance its still Financially adviseable.

Call us on 01945 465508 or go to 2getherinsurance.com and submit a quote request.

We are striving to be the best! Call us and save some money withought compromise on quality.

Gary - 2Gether

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
graememk

posted on 14/2/10 at 09:49 PM Reply With Quote
Your prices were good but personaly speaking your admin worried me a little. others on here have also commented when you were changing over computer systems.

just constructive criticism, i like the personal touch on the phone when i've called you.

[Edited on 14/2/10 by graememk]

Richard Quinn

posted on 15/2/10 at 09:52 AM Reply With Quote
In line with the post heading, would I get a discount for renewing before my April renewal date even though I am already insured with yourselves?
Ninehigh

posted on 17/2/10 at 05:19 PM Reply With Quote
On another thread a couple of people have said they've had quotes for £100, does that mean they'll get it free?

jacko

posted on 7/4/10 at 08:26 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 2GETHER INS
2gether want to get a headstart on the Kit Car Season and as a result will be giving further discounts for all Locostbuilders forum users if they Insure with us before the end of February. Even if your renewal isnt due yet if you are saving £100 on the Insurance its still Financially adviseable.

Call us on 01945 465508 or go to 2getherinsurance.com and submit a quote request.

We are striving to be the best! Call us and save some money withought compromise on quality.

Gary - 2Gether

Gary i have just re - insured with you today 07-04-10 and i was not asked if i was in a club as you can see i am a member of the locost forum so should / will i be getting a refund of a discount

Jacko

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Andy W

posted on 8/4/10 at 07:59 PM Reply With Quote
I'm insured with Highway through 2gether, but I'm concerned when I check my car on the insurance database it come up uninsured. Does this mean I stand a good chance of been pulled by plod if they do a check or do they have use a different database. Could other people check their's (askmyid) to see if everythings ok.

Worried Andy

GeorgeM

posted on 8/4/10 at 08:24 PM Reply With Quote
Mines insured with Highway, but NOT through this broker. Mine is on the database & ALL details were correct 1st time

When comparing quotes remember that the agreed value makes a difference to insurance cost. Insuring a scratchbuilt valued at £5k will be a lot cheaper than a £15k show car

My conscience is clear - I drive a GREEN car
MNR Racing
essexkitcarclub.com

barrie sharp

posted on 25/4/10 at 01:51 PM Reply With Quote
Does anyone know what hours 2gether work, not having any luck getting through to them
Thanks

the cars looking good" a blind man would be pleased to see it"
''stop press'' the blind mans seen it said "it felt ok"

donn006

posted on 30/4/10 at 06:22 PM Reply With Quote
INSURANCE

I SUBMITTED A FORM ON THERE WEB SITE AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD GET BACK TO ME AINT HERD ANY THING YET
RoadkillUK

posted on 1/5/10 at 06:19 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by donn006
I SUBMITTED A FORM ON THERE WEB SITE AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD GET BACK TO ME AINT HERD ANY THING YET

Email or phone them, and your caps lock is stuck on

Roadkill - Lee
www.bradford7.co.uk
Latest Picture (14 Sept 2014)

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Ninehigh

posted on 2/5/10 at 05:40 AM Reply With Quote
Same here, and for some reason the quotes they did give me were three times the competitive ones I was getting

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.