Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Chris Gibbs wide rolling chassis parts list
wowblaauw

posted on 29/1/23 at 10:40 AM Reply With Quote
Chris Gibbs wide rolling chassis parts list

All,

I acquired a Locost Chris Gibbs wide format chassis a couple of years ago with a bunch of other stuff I was accumulating to start the build of my newest race car. However, a nice man with a Westie narrow SEi came along, a deal was struck and now I have both. I have after much consideration decided to build up the Westie in favour of the Locost and as such I now have the following surplus to requirement.

I am looking for £250 for the chassis which has been powder coated gloss back.
Chris Gibbs Chassis wide
Chris Gibbs Chassis wide

I also have

Rear uprights - £100
Chris Gibbs Wide Chassis
Chris Gibbs Wide Chassis

Wishbones front and rear all powder coated gloss black - £150
Chris Gibbs Chassis wide
Chris Gibbs Chassis wide

Front Sierra uprights with hubs with discs and M16 calipers - £150
Rear M16 calipers and discs - £75
New Sierra Master cylinder and twin Reservoir and hoses - £95
Sierra Steering Column, ignition switch with keys - £100

All of the braking came (apart from the new master cylinder and reservoir) from my 2012 GBS which I acquired in 2016 with 465 miles on the clock and then stripped and rebuilt. The Brakes when removed for HiSpec was showing 1,000 on the clock. The items were bought refurbished from GBS for the build and as such have low mileage on them so are perfect for a new build.

I have attached images of the chassis and will supply images of the brakes steering column on request - these are in my lockup and not accessible on Sundays.

Anyone want to make me an offer on the above? Please let me know otherwise its on a first come first served basis.

If the image codes do not work, go to my photo library or U2 for images.

Thanks
Craig

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming...
Damn, What a ride!!"

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.