Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Midland Wheels
wicket

posted on 28/5/04 at 08:36 AM Reply With Quote
Midland Wheels

Has anybody any experience/purchased Minilight wheels from Midland Wheels ? price seems pretty good at the moment.
phelpsa

posted on 28/5/04 at 03:54 PM Reply With Quote
Note they are not proper minilites, superlights or minators so not many people will have had muc experience with these wheels.

Adam

[Edited on 28/5/04 by phelpsa]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dave Ashurst

posted on 28/5/04 at 05:35 PM Reply With Quote
I could have missed this, but here doesn't seem to be an option or even any detail of wheel offset dimension when ordering on their site.

You might find that's important!

regards
Dave

phelpsa

posted on 28/5/04 at 05:37 PM Reply With Quote
Hmmmm, I would order over the phone.

Adam

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mark Allanson

posted on 28/5/04 at 07:48 PM Reply With Quote
I saw them at exeter show, they are paint shop seconds, obviously they were the best ones on show but did look good, and exceptionally cheap.

If you had them flashed over at a bodyshop, they would still be cheap.

If you can keep you head, whilst all others around you are losing theirs, you are not fully aware of the situation

NS Dev

posted on 29/5/04 at 09:19 AM Reply With Quote
They are just up the road from me and I popped in around a year ago for a quick look when looking for some wheels for my rally car. They seemed fine (the ones I looked at which were pretty randomly picked!) and they did have all the details of offsets etc that I needed. Didn't get them in the end cos I found some s/h alternatives.

Not all of what they sell are seconds, the main part of their sales are perfect ones, but these are more money, they do the seconds cheaper because they have some flecks of stray powder coat on them.

The wheels are made in australia and brought over by the containerload, they are then sorted into firsts and seconds at the warehouse near me.

[Edited on 29/5/04 by NS Dev]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.