Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Yoko A021Rs
zilspeed

posted on 16/6/04 at 05:14 PM Reply With Quote
Yoko A021Rs

just ordered some via www.buyatyre.com - part of the bookatrack setup. 180 quid for 4 tyres delivered. Eventually went for 185/70x13". Spent a lot of time researching opinions via the blatchat forum. It seems that all who can get over the unfashionability of the size are well impressed. Hopefully the car will be a bit more progressive near the limit.
Never thought I would say that - that I had actually experienced the limit - but I did and had a small gyratory episode at the last Knockhill day. Should look nice on my new RFXs -

Anyone else using them ?

phelpsa

posted on 16/6/04 at 07:00 PM Reply With Quote
I have a set on 14s, haven't used them yet (haven't finished the car yet). Hope they are good, they will be my wets.

Adam

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
wicket

posted on 16/6/04 at 07:17 PM Reply With Quote
Also fitting 185/70 13 A021R's on refurbed Capri Laser rims.

Polley Motor Sport 4 tyres inc vat and del £173; DT's want £300 for the same deal !!!!!!!!

Nice looking wheels Zilspeed

[Edited on 16/6/04 by wicket]

wicket

posted on 22/6/04 at 09:22 PM Reply With Quote
Has anybody been through SVA with these tyres fitted ? They are stated as being road legal but do they have the necessary markings to satisfy the the SVA requirements.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.