Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Leicester Car dealer Q
COREdevelopments

posted on 30/6/12 at 09:52 PM Reply With Quote
Leicester Car dealer Q

Hi all. I am currently looking to buy a car for the Lady and have seen one in Leicester with a car dealer. The car in question ticks all the boxes however there are two problems. It's in Leicester (I'm in llanelli south wales). And the major problem is it's with a car dealer. I have posted here to ask anyone local to Leicester to give me an honest opinion if they know anything about this dealer in question. The name of the dealer is Sentry auto sales ltd. It is the white Suzuki swift I am after.
So if anyone can help please post and let me know. Also If anyone knows of a good suzuki swift for sale, 5 door 1.3.
Please U2U me.

Thanks in advance.

Rob

snippy

posted on 30/6/12 at 10:15 PM Reply With Quote
Rob, I`m from Leicester. I`ve not heard of Sentry Car Sales before personally. This location has always had car sales pitches there. Don`t know how long Sentry have been operating but if you look on Google street view it shows another company operating there at the time they took the pics called `zz cars`. The address is 184 Catherine Street, Leicester. Sentry may be a new company or even zz cars operating under a new name? Can`t really help much more I`m afraid.
COREdevelopments

posted on 30/6/12 at 10:20 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks for that 'snippy'. I am very weary of used car dealers and especially if I have to travel. Any info is useful thanks.

Rob

Slimy38

posted on 1/7/12 at 07:50 AM Reply With Quote
I have a complete distrust of all car dealers, the two cars that I've had from dealers have been significantly faulty. An Astra with a damaged head that blew several gaskets, and a VW Golf where the internal heating had sprung a leak so they'd short-circuited it. I didn't know about it until a rainy day when the car misted up and I nearly ran someone over because I couldn't see through the screen!!

Private sales all the way, save your money and get to know the person who owned it and drove it before you did.

ed1max

posted on 1/7/12 at 10:59 AM Reply With Quote
Not good check this link
http://www.touchleicester.com/business/list/bid/14336922

quote:
Originally posted by COREdevelopments
Hi all. I am currently looking to buy a car for the Lady and have seen one in Leicester with a car dealer. The car in question ticks all the boxes however there are two problems. It's in Leicester (I'm in llanelli south wales). And the major problem is it's with a car dealer. I have posted here to ask anyone local to Leicester to give me an honest opinion if they know anything about this dealer in question. The name of the dealer is Sentry auto sales ltd. It is the white Suzuki swift I am after.
So if anyone can help please post and let me know. Also If anyone knows of a good suzuki swift for sale, 5 door 1.3.
Please U2U me.

Thanks in advance.

Rob

COREdevelopments

posted on 1/7/12 at 03:03 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks for that one. Think I will try and hold out for a local and private if possible.
Cheers all

Rob

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.