Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Does anyone bend roll cage tube near Aberdeen?
Mr Whippy

posted on 25/9/09 at 08:17 AM Reply With Quote
Does anyone bend roll cage tube near Aberdeen?

Just that really, I’ve got the mounting points all sorted and just need the tubes bent.

Cheers

[Edited on 25/9/09 by Mr Whippy]

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
02GF74

posted on 25/9/09 at 09:38 AM Reply With Quote
have you tried A. MacSchwarzenegger & Sons Ltd in Glasgow?

On holiday at the moment, but they'll be back.

Mr Whippy

posted on 25/9/09 at 09:52 AM Reply With Quote
no I haven't thanks, though I'm going down to Glasgow in November so I supose I could pick it up. I'd have thought there must be somewhere up here that does it with all the oil industry etc we have. I'm not getting very far with yell.com etc

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
scootz

posted on 25/9/09 at 09:53 AM Reply With Quote
Lol...

MacSchwarzenegger and his boys moved to the states and now operate in politics!

But good shout nonetheless - Glasow is only 145 miles from Aberdeen, so would indeed have been just round the corner!

scootz

posted on 25/9/09 at 09:56 AM Reply With Quote
Why not get in touch with Luego Whippy... if I remember right, they are in Kintore (between Aberdeen and Inverurie). Guess they would have contacts (if they can't do it themselves!).
Mr Whippy

posted on 25/9/09 at 10:03 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scootz
Why not get in touch with Luego Whippy... if I remember right, they are in Kintore (between Aberdeen and Inverurie). Guess they would have contacts (if they can't do it themselves!).

You know I only recently noticed where they were based when I looked on the Locosters map, could hardly believe it. That might be a plan, I fancy having a nosey anyway cheers

scootz

posted on 25/9/09 at 10:10 AM Reply With Quote
I'm going to pop-in next time I'm up visiting my folks. Would like to see the Viento 400 in the flesh!
minitici

posted on 25/9/09 at 10:21 AM Reply With Quote
Try MJ Engineering in Ellon
MJ Engineering
Mike Jolly & Les Mutch run the really quick V6 Dax Rush in the Scottish Hillclimb Championship

[Edited on 25/9/09 by minitici]

GrumpyOne

posted on 25/9/09 at 11:18 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scootz
I'm going to pop-in next time I'm up visiting my folks. Would like to see the Viento 400 in the flesh!

I've been in the Viento 400 with Ben the Luego owner and it is an absolute beast of a machine, huge grin making car.
Give Ben a call Whippy, he is a really nice guy and very helpful. I am sure if he can bend them he will do it for you.

My wife is very understanding, she understands that if I am in the garage I am not in the house annoying her.

mad4x4

posted on 25/9/09 at 11:52 AM Reply With Quote
Try Sandy Adams Engineering in Fordon near South of Stone haven or Whitikar Engineering at stonehaven.

Scot's do it better in Kilts.

MK INDY's Don't Self Centre Regardless of MK Setting !

Mr Whippy

posted on 25/9/09 at 12:45 PM Reply With Quote
great thanks guys for all the names, I've never even heard off! I'll give them all a call and see how I get on

Cheers

Mix

posted on 26/9/09 at 09:16 AM Reply With Quote
Hi

There is an agricultural engineering firm, who's name escapes me, on the Aberdeen Pitmedden road who have a bender and tubing, (they make buggies as a sideline). I've used them in the past, they are very helpful and reasonable. On the right, not far from Pitmedden on the way to Aberdeen. Sorry I can't be more precise.

Mick

ken555

posted on 26/9/09 at 10:29 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mix
Hi

There is an agricultural engineering firm, who's name escapes me, on the Aberdeen Pitmedden road who have a bender and tubing, (they make buggies as a sideline)

These People maybe ?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.