Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Inner city scumbags
mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 21/7/04 at 09:18 PM Reply With Quote
Inner city scumbags

Out on call tonight travelling in Dundee and some scumbags threw a halfbrick at the van. Collected the pillar next to my head. I did a U turn and was ready to run the fu***ers down. Now if I was in the seven it would have been a nasty one. Little s****ts should get a life.

GRRRRRR

dave1888

posted on 21/7/04 at 09:23 PM Reply With Quote
Not surprising in dundee place is full of soapdodgers.
Got my car pinstriped there a few weeks ago

Staple balls

posted on 21/7/04 at 09:51 PM Reply With Quote
GRRR

fucking shitty little cnuts.

may i suggest an air pistol? not enough to be deadly, but it gives the fuckers something to remember

colibriman

posted on 21/7/04 at 09:52 PM Reply With Quote
i bet it was hard not to run the wee b****ards over.....
i woulda been hard pushed not too have....

well done you.....means your not in jail.....

little scum need bricking....repeatedly...

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
nick205

posted on 21/7/04 at 11:10 PM Reply With Quote
[RANT STARTS]

I had my first ever brand new company car delivered back in May. 1st night it was parked outside my flat with 4 miles on the clock some drunk b*stards decide to run up the bonnet and windscreen and jump on the roof.

Result, very pissed off boss, £500 excess o firm's insurance policy, a new bonnet, windscreen and roof.

All the ploice could manage was a "oh well this sort of thing is very common, here's a crime ref. no. for your insurance".

the following week 70 (yes 70) cars in the surrounding 3 streets were all keyed from headlamp to tail lamp"

I just hope someone (me if possible) catches these little f**kers, because they won't do it again!

It makes me sooooo mad!

[RANT OVER]

However being in the car with bricks thrown at it is rather more concerning!
Glad you're not hurt and also not in trouble, but it must have taken some self restraint.

Nick

Aston

posted on 21/7/04 at 11:15 PM Reply With Quote
Jeez. Here in Colorado, we leave our doors unlocked, cars unlocked, and usually leave the keys in the car. I live out in the boonies though.

Even most people in the city (Colorado Springs.) leave at least their homes unlocked. It's pretty unusual to have someone berkley up your stuff, unless they have it out for you to begin with.

-Aston

85' Dodge Omni GLH
Project Locost

thekafer

posted on 21/7/04 at 11:20 PM Reply With Quote
.....They'd be toe to toe with God right now with a "acme supository" and a new respect for "off road vanning".Little schits! Could've been worse,might've come thru the windshield!!...They'll get theirs!!!

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy...

chrisf

posted on 21/7/04 at 11:35 PM Reply With Quote
Glad you're well. A bit of reciprocity is in order I suppose.

[Edited on 21/7/04 by chrisf]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
theconrodkid

posted on 22/7/04 at 07:29 AM Reply With Quote
some scroates stole some bikes from one of the local wide boys,one declined to return said bike,scroat was dragged from a pub,driven to a dark lane,stripped naked,nailed to a cross through his hands and soaked in petrol,found several hours later and taken to hospital,he declined to press charges

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

Alez

posted on 22/7/04 at 08:28 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Aston
Jeez. Here in Colorado, we leave our doors unlocked, cars unlocked, and usually leave the keys in the car. I live out in the boonies though.

Even most people in the city (Colorado Springs.) leave at least their homes unlocked. It's pretty unusual to have someone berkley up your stuff, unless they have it out for you to begin with.

-Aston

Dear Aston,

Thanks for the valuable information. I've been discussing the matter with the boyz and will be paying a visit shortly. Advice on value and size of different goods that may be of interest (expensive cars for instance) would be appreciated as well if it's not too much to ask for.

Yours,

Alex

mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 22/7/04 at 10:27 AM Reply With Quote
The thing that gets me is this was the second time this week. The last f****kers were only ten years old. I came back to Scotland 12 years ago from South Africa after the wife was held at gunpoint and her fellow worker got her throat slit. My wife was lucky in that the gun jammed when the F8888ker pulled the trigger.
Moving to Scotland we have a house in the country and not had many problems with crime. In the last few years the scum have taken to throwing missiles at ambulances, trains and fire trucks.
A train driver I know says the guys always have the thought of what happend to one of thier colleges a few years back. A slab was dropped from a bridge and the guy lost an eye.
He went on to say that kids used to wave a trains now they shower it with stones.

Think I want to move to Colarado dry air good for the asthma and little or no crime.
YOU ARE A LUCKY MAN TO LIVE WHERE YOU ARE.

macspeedy

posted on 22/7/04 at 10:39 AM Reply With Quote
fuc*ers
macspeedy

posted on 22/7/04 at 10:40 AM Reply With Quote
would you like to borrow my air gun
spunky

posted on 22/7/04 at 11:28 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by macspeedy
would you like to borrow my air gun

Sod the air gun, get hold of a .38 any innercity scumbag can sell you one. Now that would be ironic justice....

Don't forget the great skiing in Colorado to, reason enough to emmigrate.

John

The reckless man may not live as long......
But the cautious man does not live at all.....

craig1410

posted on 22/7/04 at 11:57 AM Reply With Quote
An old friend of mine used to subsribe to the idea of loading a shotgun with rock salt and firing it at them as they ran away. Although it is not usually life threatening, apparently it causes excruciating pain as the little crystals of salt dissolve inside the wound. They usually have to go to hospital to get the bits's extracted one by one with tweezers!!

Glad you weren't hurt!
Craig.

mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 22/7/04 at 12:20 PM Reply With Quote
Unfotunatly in this liberal yellow belly political country I would get ten years for shooting (discharge of fire arm) and 18 months for running them down 9 with good behavior less 5 for first offence a free playstation 2 and skytele. Then I could con some social worker into giving me a holiday in the bahamas to offset the trama of going to court. Or get them to put me on a placement building locosts with the goverment picking up the tab. A lifetime criminal once said jail was better to home cause he got three square meals and free sky with no screaming kids. Facts all true.

derf

posted on 22/7/04 at 01:01 PM Reply With Quote
Shoot my biggest worry is that some on keeps stealing my valve stem caps off my wheels,

Although about a year or 2 ago some pregnant lady was hit in her car by a bowling ball that some 12 yr oldkid dropped off a bridge, worst part was that his fathers name was etched into it. Police caught the kid within a few hours.

mackie

posted on 22/7/04 at 02:32 PM Reply With Quote
There was a case not so long ago involving a trucker and a paving slab going through his cab window (after being lobbed off a bridge).
I think he was commended (in his absense) for his actions before he died (of a heart attack I think) in preventing a serious RTA and bringing his truck to a safe stop.
Sad stuff.
I sometimes really dispair at how supposed human beings can behave so bloody recklessly with no regard for others.

Tim 45

posted on 22/7/04 at 06:33 PM Reply With Quote
yes mackie you are correct. there was a case some 'youths' threw a car battery or summat off a bridge and it cracked the windscreen.....the guy died at the scene...there have been many incidents involving bricks/paving stone ect.....

Good to hear that your ok though.

They don't know what damge it causes, but the incident i reffered to was of a 10 year old, think he went to a YOI for the life sentence, then when 18 into the proper prison.

In manchester there is a huuuuuge problem especially in the moss side/burnage area. Lots of muggings
But they seem to get away with it should be punished severly

Alan B

posted on 22/7/04 at 06:49 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tim 45

......But they seem to get away with it should be punished severly

They probably weren't speeding.....

posted on 22/7/04 at 08:04 PM Reply With Quote
Sod the airgun and the .38,make yourself a 9 mm machine gun with 15 rounds.
No lathe involved and constructed completely from commercialy available parts!!!!
Convert it to take riotgun ammo and your in buisiness for great fun!
(maby i got carried away a bit here )

thekafer

posted on 23/7/04 at 07:20 PM Reply With Quote
A fellow Volkswagen freak I know left the house early one morning to go to work. As he topped the hill of the country road he lives on he plowed head on into the parked bulldozer some kids had parked in the middle of the road!!!Two years later after he had fully recovered,he went to one of the kids house pull his father out into the street and played "Dallasite" on his face......Good call I think

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy...

Mark Allanson

posted on 23/7/04 at 07:55 PM Reply With Quote
Sod the 9mms, .38's etc. A scuba harpoon gun looks best - you can reel the bastards back once you have shot em!

If you can keep you head, whilst all others around you are losing theirs, you are not fully aware of the situation

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.