Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Looks like we'll have a few less non desirables to support
r1_pete

posted on 10/4/12 at 10:37 AM Reply With Quote
Looks like we'll have a few less non desirables to support

Abu Hamza Link

[Edited on 10/4/12 by r1_pete]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Alfa145

posted on 10/4/12 at 10:45 AM Reply With Quote
They still have 3 months to appeal! So 3 more months of lawyers making more money and the tax payer loosing more money.
JoelP

posted on 10/4/12 at 12:23 PM Reply With Quote
Just keep thinking of 100 years in an American prison, you'll be smiling anyway!

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

trextr7monkey

posted on 10/4/12 at 01:30 PM Reply With Quote
That guy sums up everyhing that has buggered up Britain , thesooner he is on his way the better it will be for everybody.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14016102@N00/ (cut and paste this dodgey link)

Our most recent pics are here:
http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p211/trextr7monkey/

Wheels244

posted on 10/4/12 at 01:46 PM Reply With Quote
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

No Sky TV and pool tables where these scum are going

T66

posted on 10/4/12 at 02:03 PM Reply With Quote
GB is buggered as it completely fails to deal with these people as its bound up in the human rights act, in an anal sort of way, as if trying to insert itself up its own arse.

Meanwhile barristers line their enormous pockets, Oh and now pay less tax ! Odd that....

Wait for the home secretary to be on the news later, blabbing tough talk as if this is a success.

Irony

posted on 10/4/12 at 02:31 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by T66

Wait for the home secretary to be on the news later, blabbing tough talk as if this is a success.

Totally agree - they will claim success for something that should have happened without any fuss in the first place. The whole episode is a utter failure because it has taken all these years to get rid of him.

All someone needs to do is follow a simple diagram

'Is he a bad guy?'

Yes.

'Send him away then.'

Jobs a goodun

cliftyhanger

posted on 10/4/12 at 03:38 PM Reply With Quote
I think this is actually a good result for us all. Forget all the hype, I can see why this went to the European court.
The "defendants" are worried that IF they are found guilty, they MAY be kept in solitary and for a long time.
The court has come back with the logical reply. Sort of "yes, that is correct" no statement of guilt or innocence, just that IF guilty, the US can imprison them and tough luck. Good call I say, hopefully now an established precedent

omega 24 v6

posted on 10/4/12 at 04:34 PM Reply With Quote
Yes I agree the system sucks etc etc. BUT at least sense MAY have been seen so its a start I suppose. Hope he rots away slowly.

If it looks wrong it probably is wrong.

scootz

posted on 10/4/12 at 04:42 PM Reply With Quote
Hope he gets all upset, forgets about his hook, and then wipes the tears away from his good eye!

It's Evolution Baby!

trextr7monkey

posted on 10/4/12 at 05:03 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Scootz, putting aside the Captain Hook's death jokes, rich and entertaining gentre though it be, he has been a regular in Private Eye over the last year or so with a fresh caption each time on the same old, unflattering, badly taken picture.
From what I can recall he was, allegedly, proclaiming such witty gems as:
" I have no hand in terroism" and everybodys favourite " I was Bin Laden's right hand man" there were others but you get the drift

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14016102@N00/ (cut and paste this dodgey link)

Our most recent pics are here:
http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p211/trextr7monkey/

morcus

posted on 10/4/12 at 06:19 PM Reply With Quote
As someone else said, the best thing about whats happened is we've established a president that a long sentence of solitary confinement in a US prison if found guilty is not a breach of the EU's vision of Human rights.

Personally, I think we should formulate a way to try and punish people who fight extradition at the expense of the other country as it would make the whole thing alot easier as you would have established whether they were guilty or not, an actual extradition after this point should be much simpler. To be honest though, why would you fight extradition to a country that isn't corrupt unless you were guilty?

In a White Room, With Black Curtains, By the Station.

mad-butcher

posted on 10/4/12 at 07:17 PM Reply With Quote
Don't get me wrong but I don't see this guy as being all that important, the reason being, and I'll use Mossad as an example if they want some one they get them, Israeli dimplomatic aircraft lands at obscure uk airport on same day terrorist is being moved between prisons ( strangely enough with minimum security) van transporting him gets hijacked in some quiet rural area, jet takes off, by the time it's reported aircraft is in international airspace. MI5 etc deny any involvement, job done. not rocket science if you want to help a friend out, still even better shoot the fcuker

tony

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
morcus

posted on 10/4/12 at 07:41 PM Reply With Quote
Extra judicial executions never really solved anything and cause far more problems than there worth. It's much better that we have trials so we can get a better understanding of what has happened and why which is important to stop things from happening again. Also, depending on how you look at it, being killed isn't much of a punishment compared to a propper prison sentence (Which I believe US prison still provide as they aren't parties of any treatys saying they won't use prisoners as Slave labour, which they do and don't recognise the same 'basic human rights' as the rest of the western world.). Worst of all is by killing someone they've brought you down to their level.

I agree with you on the other bit about setting up a situation like that, and that kind of thing does happen. But can you see the CIA managing to pull that off without killing anyone?

Now that we've sorted these guy's out can we send Assange to Sweden to stand trial for his sex offences?

In a White Room, With Black Curtains, By the Station.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.