Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: OAP killer gets 8 years - not enough ??
karlak

posted on 17/4/12 at 08:06 PM Reply With Quote
OAP killer gets 8 years - not enough ??

A 17 year old attacked a pensioner in the riots last year and kills him. Is a sentence of 8 years, probably 4 served if he can behave, enough?

I guess his Mother was not a good influence on him when he was young, but then again when he was born she was hardly a responsible adult was she....

"Darrell Desuze, 17, punched Richard Mannington Bowes to the ground as disturbances swept the country on August 8 last year.

His mother Lavinia Desuze, 31, was jailed for 18 months at the same court for perverting the course of justice by cutting up his clothes."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/teenager-jailed-over-pensioners-riot-death-124702300.html

MK Indy - 2litre Duratec - Omex 600 - Jenvey throttle bodies - ETB DigiDash2

afj

posted on 17/4/12 at 08:16 PM Reply With Quote
I think if that was my grandad he killed if he served 4 years that would be plenty...........as I'd be waiting outside the prison gates with a big hammer when he walked out

eerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Confused but excited.

posted on 17/4/12 at 08:22 PM Reply With Quote
I'd be happy that he got 4 years, as long as he was flogged every day.

Tell them about the bent treacle edges!

snakebelly

posted on 17/4/12 at 08:29 PM Reply With Quote
should send him to an adults jail for the whole 4 years, in hotpants...... think he might then get just a small part of what hes due.
daniel mason

posted on 17/4/12 at 08:38 PM Reply With Quote
He would have got a lot more for killing a kid! That's where the law is wrong. A crime is a crime and shod be judged accordingly. And as for if it's enough? I'd say no chance!

JoelP

posted on 17/4/12 at 09:04 PM Reply With Quote
Definately too short, considering you can get 13 years for stealing money (another story from today).

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

Chippy

posted on 17/4/12 at 10:07 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JoelP
Definately too short, considering you can get 13 years for stealing money (another story from today).

Lifes cheap, or didnt you realise that. Once apon a time he would have been strung up for that. Makes me bloody mad the way this country has gone down hill, all due to the "do gooders". Ray

To make a car go faster, just add lightness. Colin Chapman - OR - fit a bigger engine. Chippy

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.