Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: More garage clearout bits
bigandy

posted on 12/9/12 at 11:50 AM Reply With Quote
More garage clearout bits

Hi folks,

I've found another few bits and pieces that may be useful to some of you?

1. FIA battery cutoff switch, the type with a bypass resistor in for alarms and radio codes etc. £10 - FIA APPROVED BATTERY CUT OFF KILL SWITCH bnib | eBay

2. Surface mount type amber indicators, carbon effect. £10 - Flush Fairing INDICATORS B Carbon AMBER E Marked | eBay

3. 600w MASCOT mains inverter, fully protected against overload, overtemp etc etc. £50? - Mascot 600w mains inverter | eBay

4. CC power dc converter 72-84v down to 24v. May be useful for an Electric vehicle? £50? - C C power electronics dc-dc converter. C400. | eBay

All the items are on ebay, although I am quite happy to end the listings if you want to buy it now I'm open to offers on all of them too, I have no ides what they are worth!....

Cheers
Andy

Dammit! Too many decisions....

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

dhutch

posted on 12/9/12 at 02:42 PM Reply With Quote
Tech specs on the inverter are here fwiw http://www.mascot.no/?CatId=1190 currently in rs for £150 so its not chinese tat Sadly I need one that can takea 24v input which is what I was looking for.

Daniel

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.