Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Workshop space in Surrey available for Locost build.
thegsey

posted on 12/3/13 at 11:07 AM Reply With Quote
Workshop space in Surrey available for Locost build.

Workshop Available in New Haw, Surrey (Near Weybridge/Woking)

Space for rent in a shared industrial unit.

Car build use preferred but any use considered.

Currently we have a space suitable for storing and working on 2 cars, approximately 10mx3.5m available among the main workshop floor. The workshop has a smooth tough floor and very large doors which makes it ideal for working on cars but all uses will be happily considered. The layout is negotiable and flexible as overall there is 1200sqft divided up.

Within the workshop there is access to three phase electricity, airlines, 2-post ramp, a small mill and a small lathe among other equipment, all possible to use by separate negotiation. The users of the workshop are likeminded car enthusiasts so we tend to make easy informal arrangements between us to utilise each other’s facilities.

There is 24hr access and it is in an industrial area which operates at all hours so the workshop can be properly used anytime day or night.

The price will be approximately £230 per month all inclusive (negotiable depending on space/layout required).

This is a legitimately leased workshop with the correct designation for workshop use so there will be no trouble with the council or landlords.

We would like to have the workshop occupied continuously for as long as possible so we are looking for long term but we will not require a long term agreement and operate on a three month rolling notice period. A three month deposit and first month’s rent will be required in advance.

Available now.

If you are interested and would like to know more please contact me PM me. Viewing available most days at lunchtime or after work/weekends.
Workshop Available in New Haw, Surrey (Near Weybridge/Woking!

thegsey

posted on 10/4/13 at 09:49 AM Reply With Quote
Price drop!!

Price lowered to gain interest. It is not run as a business so no profit is made (more like a hefty loss) this is bargain price for the space!

£210 per month

darren1camper

posted on 29/5/13 at 09:18 PM Reply With Quote
Car workshop

Hi there I'm looking to rent small workshop to work on my 2 Morris minors and store have you any space I am based in Addlestone.
Regards
Darren

MGJ2

posted on 31/1/14 at 08:30 AM Reply With Quote
Workshop In New Haw /Addlestone

Is the workshop still avialable?

Thanks

thegsey

posted on 12/3/14 at 11:26 AM Reply With Quote
There is space available again in the workshop. Please U2U me if interested.

Cheers,

Mike

thegsey

posted on 12/3/14 at 11:28 AM Reply With Quote
PS Various sizes are available. From a single workbench to car spaces and whole rooms.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.