Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Scrap Zetec 1.8l Engine Wanted (Please?)
onenastyviper

posted on 28/5/14 at 06:59 AM Reply With Quote
Scrap Zetec 1.8l Engine Wanted (Please?)

Gents,

Does anyone have a non-running zetec engine that they could let me have for cheap/beer tokens/scrap value?

I need a dummy engine for a mock-up for a Kent to Zetec conversion on a single seater to determine what work is required.

Ebay & scrap yards are too expensive for my budget at this stage just to find out it doesn't fit.

Condition is not important and it does not need to be a running engine, I just need it for fitment but it does need to have the water pump and alternator (again - non running would be fine) - even an engine in bits would be fine with me (and easier to collect ).

I can collect within a 80 mile radius of Warrington (otherwise fuel costs get too large).

Can anyone please help?

Thanks.

"If I knew what I was doing then it wouldn't be called research would it?...duh!"

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

phil clegg

posted on 28/5/14 at 10:41 AM Reply With Quote
Zetec

I have a complete running zetec 1.6 silver top £60.with pulleys and alternator,call if any good07957617548 thanks Phil in accrington lances
onenastyviper

posted on 28/5/14 at 12:00 PM Reply With Quote
U2U sent.

"If I knew what I was doing then it wouldn't be called research would it?...duh!"

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.