Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Erich von Däniken would have been proud
Mr Whippy

posted on 17/6/08 at 07:42 AM Reply With Quote
Erich von Däniken would have been proud

I saw that new Indiana film last night, well that sucked I’d give it -5/10 ok that’s a bit harsh -3/10 as the monkey was funny and it was a nice bike…still want my money back

Thought I was watching an episode of the x-files (that sucked too)

apparently Däniken 73 and still alive so I'll expect he's about to sue their ass for stealing his looney ideas

[Edited on 17/6/08 by Mr Whippy]

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
trogdor

posted on 17/6/08 at 08:08 AM Reply With Quote
I thought it was ok, though i did see it twice, second time in switzerland dubbed in german. Is funny hearing indy going snell snell! was better than watching the Euro football that was going on.

[Edited on 17/6/08 by trogdor]

Mr Whippy

posted on 17/6/08 at 08:23 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by trogdor

Its funny hearing indy going snell snell!

[Edited on 17/6/08 by trogdor]

class

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
niceperson709

posted on 17/6/08 at 09:02 AM Reply With Quote
The thing that irked me was Mutt"s bike; it was so obviously a late model Harley with an EVO motor and the disc brakes. for crying out loud race bikes in 1958 did not have disc brakes!!!let alone Harley bloody Davidson...
but that said it was a hoot in a roller coaster ride sort of way. One of those films that you just suspend belief and enjoy the ride.

Best wishes IAIN
life is not the rehearsal , it's the show so don't sit there thinking about it DO IT NOW
http://iainseven.wordpress.com/

twybrow

posted on 17/6/08 at 09:05 AM Reply With Quote
I walked out thinking, terrible plot, but very watchable and entertaining. I think they will be a young Indiana Jones along again next....

Mr Whippy

posted on 17/6/08 at 09:24 AM Reply With Quote
Personally I'm not moved by special effects of huge battles, giant space ships or animated aliens, seen it all before very Boooorrrringggg!!!

All there seems to be is the same rubbish repeated again and again but this time it’s BIGGER and even more outrageous than last time.

I watch a lot of old films, black an white ones as they actually have to rely on a plot.

ned

posted on 17/6/08 at 11:07 AM Reply With Quote
I thought it was very good if you ignored the last 10-15 mins. The storyline thoughout was good just the ending was a bit brief, 2 hours of build up and then it was kinda spoilt at the end i thought. still worth watching and as said very entertaining viewing.
Mr Whippy

posted on 17/6/08 at 11:23 AM Reply With Quote
did you notice the guns?

all the metal around was flying towards that box but the guns just hung nomally by the solders sides...

best scene in the whole film was when Indi climbed up that ridge with the mushroom cloud in front of him, that certainly was quite spectacular

[Edited on 17/6/08 by Mr Whippy]

trogdor

posted on 17/6/08 at 01:09 PM Reply With Quote
It was abit of a let down at the end, but that mushroom cloud was awesome. But for me the best bit was the Janitor from Scrubs pretending to be a FBI agent

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.