Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: theiving b$%^&rds pt 3
tcr

posted on 13/3/09 at 08:34 PM Reply With Quote
theiving b$%^&rds pt 3

and a fcuking gain they've been back this is realy startin to p1ss me off as the garage in question is at the bottom of my grandads land and is whittling him to shite ( ive got 2 cars and a massive van at mine ), the officer dealing with the case rang me last week to ask ME if id heard owt about the stuff that got nicked the 1st time wtf so wot the fcuk can i do if the cops are asking me and to make it worse the loss adjusters still havn't been out to see me .
iv totally lost faith in everyone and now im getting angry ( rant over ) till next time

MK MIDI ZX10R
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4393256076054.2182513.1427988207&type=1&l=64c91c3c17
why isnt anything simple!!!
torquetune.co.uk
nrpexhausts.co.uk

flak monkey

posted on 13/3/09 at 08:38 PM Reply With Quote
Time to set up some traps. They wont be back then!

Seriously though, set up or borrow some CCTV gear if you can. You'll have something to give the police to work with then...

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

Danozeman

posted on 13/3/09 at 08:42 PM Reply With Quote
Id move into the garage with a base ball bat handy. they wont come back if you break there knees.

I know its no use but its the only langauge theyl understand.

Dan

Built the purple peril!! Let the modifications begin!!

http://www.eastangliankitcars.co.uk

tcr

posted on 13/3/09 at 08:46 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by flak monkey
Time to set up some traps. They wont be back then!

Seriously though, set up or borrow some CCTV gear if you can. You'll have something to give the police to work with then...

allready been warned about setting traps by the same officer who asked me i id got any info on the stolen stuff ,
why should someone not be allowed to guard his own land to a reasonable level without worrying about being sentenced for it ?

MK MIDI ZX10R
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4393256076054.2182513.1427988207&type=1&l=64c91c3c17
torquetune.co.uk
nrpexhausts.co.uk

designer

posted on 13/3/09 at 08:53 PM Reply With Quote
In American you can shoot them if they are on your land.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
tomblyth

posted on 13/3/09 at 08:53 PM Reply With Quote
set traps that spray permanant dye all over the the barstewards then if there local you'l bunp into them in the following weeks!
speedyxjs

posted on 13/3/09 at 08:56 PM Reply With Quote
Car battery connected to the door handles?

How long can i resist the temptation to drop a V8 in?

COREdevelopments

posted on 13/3/09 at 08:56 PM Reply With Quote
totally agree with you there. they should not be there in the first place!! hope you catch them before the cops do!!

Rob

repper

posted on 13/3/09 at 08:58 PM Reply With Quote
little bro the offer still stands to pop down with my mates in a van and do some old school research while you are at the pub

mistergrumpy

posted on 13/3/09 at 08:59 PM Reply With Quote
I wouldn't let the "have you heard anything" call wind you up too much mate, it's just a standard way of going around 'we're keeping in touch with you'. In some cases yeah people do know who took their stuff but you can't just go round and weighing in.
The law is an ass sometimes, as the saying goes.

tcr

posted on 13/3/09 at 09:00 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tomblyth
set traps that spray permanant dye all over the the barstewards then if there local you'l bunp into them in the following weeks!

u meen somthing like this dont you

MK MIDI ZX10R
torquetune.co.uk
nrpexhausts.co.uk

tomblyth

posted on 13/3/09 at 09:13 PM Reply With Quote
brilliant drawing !!! yes but more dye!
Canada EH!

posted on 13/3/09 at 09:14 PM Reply With Quote
If the same Officer is still callling it means the file is still open, and they are still working it, worry when they don't call.
nib1980

posted on 13/3/09 at 09:15 PM Reply With Quote
don't set traps,

set about 10 locost builder lads camping inthere over night, see who comes of better...............

chrisg

posted on 13/3/09 at 09:17 PM Reply With Quote
Are you sure it's garage and not a kennel?

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

Antnicuk

posted on 13/3/09 at 09:22 PM Reply With Quote
Before you read, this is an objectiive point of view and I am gutted for you, i know i would be really pissed off if it was me....... but.......

what security did you have before the first break in and did you improve it afterwards, did you then improve it more after the 2nd and are you going to improve it now its happened again....... if you had and still have crap security then i have to ask why. you shouldnt rely on the police to prevent burglaries.

As for Police, forget it, I can tell you that there is no investigation going on unless they actually find your property on someone or they found forensic evidence at the scene. If they had you would know by now.

I dont know where you live but i work in London and there are approximately 20 burglaries a day in just the borough i work in, there are 32 boroughs in London. Residential Burglaries take priority and there is still no investigation into them unless property falls in to the lap of the police or there is forensic evidence. Unless a suspect is caught at the scene or named. Non Residential is just not a government priority according to the home office and so isnt for the police.

600 BHP per ton, Stylus Brought back from the dead! Turbo Rotary Powered!

mistergrumpy

posted on 13/3/09 at 09:28 PM Reply With Quote
This is the stuff you want for your trap. Used on the cash in transit deliveries and now, even in Manchester, we test for it as people are brought into custody, you just can't get it off your skin. When you enter the custody 'tunnel' the lights drop and UV light comes on showing the baddy like a Halloween skeleton!

tcr

posted on 13/3/09 at 09:35 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Antnicuk
Before you read, this is an objectiive point of view and I am gutted for you, i know i would be really pissed off if it was me....... but.......

what security did you have before the first break in and did you improve it afterwards, did you then improve it more after the 2nd and are you going to improve it now its happened again....... if you had and still have crap security then i have to ask why. you shouldnt rely on the police to prevent burglaries.

As for Police, forget it, I can tell you that there is no investigation going on unless they actually find your property on someone or they found forensic evidence at the scene. If they had you would know by now.

I dont know where you live but i work in London and there are approximately 20 burglaries a day in just the borough i work in, there are 32 boroughs in London. Residential Burglaries take priority and there is still no investigation into them unless property falls in to the lap of the police or there is forensic evidence. Unless a suspect is caught at the scene or named. Non Residential is just not a government priority according to the home office and so isnt for the police.

it has 6' metal clad double gates and 2 brackets bolted into the floor which interlock with brackets on the garage door which have padlocks on after the 1st break-in the garage was emptied and padlocks replaced the problem iv got with the police is that the garage is on my grandads land and its worrying him to death they gonna come into the house to which the police have shown no concern what so ever not even a " dont worry we will call past when in the area " i only live in a small ex mining village so theyve not got the work load like real police forces have

MK MIDI ZX10R
torquetune.co.uk
nrpexhausts.co.uk

Mansfield

posted on 13/3/09 at 09:52 PM Reply With Quote
Gutted to hear this, there are some real scum out there.

At work, our padlocks are mostly covered in 6mm plate with just enough room to get in with the key and get the hasp & staple apart. Not impenetrable but makes it harder to get in.

We have plenty bits off steel (angle, plate etc.) in our scrap bin that may help you beef up some of your vunerable points. I can get the plate guillotined to size.

Let me know if I can help.

David

clairetoo

posted on 13/3/09 at 09:53 PM Reply With Quote
Sadly these days it seems to be illegal to protect your self or your property
Myself , I'd be happy to set a booby trap that will kill - linked to a mobile phone so I would know immediately .
Then simply bury the bodies in the woods.......job done . No one would miss them .
In my eyes - a victimless crime

Its cuz I is blond , innit

Claire xx

Will weld for food......

tcr

posted on 13/3/09 at 09:58 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mansfield
Gutted to hear this, there are some real scum out there.

At work, our padlocks are mostly covered in 6mm plate with just enough room to get in with the key and get the hasp & staple apart. Not impenetrable but makes it harder to get in.

We have plenty bits off steel (angle, plate etc.) in our scrap bin that may help you beef up some of your vunerable points. I can get the plate guillotined to size.

Let me know if I can help.

David

cheers i know its not the local scum thats doing it cos the garage has been there 15 years with my dads race motorbikes,race cars offroaders ect and its never been touched theres now a large sports warehouse nearby that employs 100's of poles and all of a sudden the crime rate goes up, the same week of the 1st break-in a woman was raped by 2 poles whilst walking along the same road

[Edited on 13/3/09 by tcr]

MK MIDI ZX10R
torquetune.co.uk
nrpexhausts.co.uk

Antnicuk

posted on 13/3/09 at 09:59 PM Reply With Quote
encapsulating the padlock can definately help. so what did they do to get in?

If you write to your local MP and copy it to your local police station stating briefly what you said above about your grandfather, the 3 burglaries and you would like some reassurance, you may get a result. The people that matter a the the station/borough will have more concern about this kind of repeat offending and the fear of crime than the officer who is 'investigating' your theft. They will also have more clout.

I'm afraid they are still unlikely to solve your crime though but as you say a uniformed officer driving around at night may put any burglars off as I would be sure they are local.

600 BHP per ton, Stylus Brought back from the dead! Turbo Rotary Powered!

Mansfield

posted on 13/3/09 at 10:08 PM Reply With Quote
I didn't say but if you do want any metal, it would be free of course, it is only scrap and the lads who would crop it owe me a favour or two.
tcr

posted on 13/3/09 at 10:09 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Antnicuk
encapsulating the padlock can definately help. so what did they do to get in?

they went tooled up cos they pryed the brackets out of the concrete floor

MK MIDI ZX10R
torquetune.co.uk
nrpexhausts.co.uk

MikeR

posted on 13/3/09 at 10:20 PM Reply With Quote
After I got done over (house) i added an alarm and security lights. They came back a week later, didn't touch the house but did my shed (bottom of the garden, not really covered by security lights).

I then made the fence harder to get through - by adding 2m wicker screen to it. If you wanted to you could get through it easily - it would just make lots of noise and thats what they don't want.

To help your dad, get security lights on your back lawn so anyone approaching the house gets lit up with a 500w of halogen light. They'll soon Foxtrot Oscar when that happens giving him some peace of mind.

(just make sure his bedroom is to the front in case of any false alarms so he's not spending the night worrying).

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.