Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: W Golf GT TDI 110
enginearin

posted on 29/12/13 at 06:58 PM Reply With Quote
W Golf GT TDI 110

1999 T Plate GT TDI 110.

Owned by me since 2005 when the car had done 43,000 miles. One previous owner, plus the selling garage who i got to tax the car. Was my car then was used by my wife until recently when we inherited a newer car (the only reason for sale).

Regularly serviced with stacks of receipts. The car has had two cambelts in my ownership at 60,312 and 121,097 (in 2009).

Good condition. Has been SORN for a few months. Just serviced and MOT's in November but remains on SORN. Was fitted with new discs and pads all round as well as new front springs and a wishbone / ball joint. Had new windscreen recently.

Extras fitted:

Sports interior
CD Multichanger
Aircon
Electric Windows
Alloys
Towbar

There is a scratch on the drivers door where it was keyed in a carpark. This has removed the colour but not the undercoat. There are some stonechips as you would expect with a car of this age.

This car is SORN and is not insured by me. In order to test drive the car you will need to arrange your own insurance.

Please call Tim on 07789 221774

Price £1000 ONO

Car is in Reading, Berks.

Please see Pistonheads Advert for Photos

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/volkswagen/golf-mk3-mk4/volkswagen-golf-mk4-gt-tdi------------------1999/1960800

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

enginearin

posted on 5/1/14 at 01:35 PM Reply With Quote
Now Sold.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.