Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Tiger Super Six
Golfedrocks

posted on 24/4/20 at 02:10 PM Reply With Quote
Tiger Super Six

Hello and welcome to the advert for my Tiger Super Six.

Price: £4,850 - ONO

Mileage: 7,637
MOT:18/10/20 - MOT has been extended by 6 months due to Covid, but after lockdown I will get it MOT'd. Also I've just fitted front calipers so the vehicle isn't driveable yet as I need to bleed these up but I live alone so need an extra pair of hands.

V5 in my name, correctly registered as a Super Six, registration date 13.11.2003.
2 Sets of Keys

The car is fitted with a 2.0 Ford “Pinto” engine, with twin weber DCOE 45 Carbs – these are the later type I believe with the extra progression holes and plastic floats. Ford Type 9 gear box connected to a Ford Atlas rear axle.
Fully adjustable Spax coilovers all round
15” alloys fitted with 205/50/15 tyres, fronts are 5mm rear are 6mm (recently swapped front to rear.) Spare looks unused.
3” Sparco 4 Point Harnesses
Drivers seat is on runners, so can be adjusted.
Car runs and drives exactly like it should, I’ve balanced the carbs, set the idle mixture up and checked the ignition timing.
Dash is fitted with oil pressure, water temp, rev counter and speedo. Engine quickly gets up to the correct oil pressure and maintains this well.

Within my ownership I have completed quite a lot of work to the car to bring it up to the standard that it is today. Receipts for all parts below are present.

Servicing Work And Maintenance
Recently replaced both upper trailing arms – including new bushes (these are a common weakness on Super Six’s so uprated factory ones are now available.)
Replacement NS engine mount (as above regarding weakness.)
Oil and filter change (2 oil changes, most recent 15.04.20)
Spark plugs, ignition leads, distributor cap and rotor arm
Air filters
Cambelt and tensioner change, uprated 4” steel bottom pulley with auxiliary belt to match
Complete coolant change
Brake fluid change (whole system)
Exhaust re-wrapped and new rubber mounts
EBC Green Stuff front pads
Rear brake rebuild (new springs, clips, auto adjuster rachets)
Handbrake cables
Rocker cover, exhaust and inlet Manifold Gaskets
Carb Misab gaskets, with new studs, nuts and thackery washers
NS track rod end and inner steering rack gator
New front calipers
Brake light switch

Miscellaneous
Coolant header tank
Cut off switch, with new positive battery cables
Oil filler cap
Carb jet inspection cover
Front indicators, with quick release wiring (makes removing of the nose easier.)
New rear fog light lense (clear with a red bulb)
Sparco harness pads
Gear knob
Various nuts, bolts, switches, fuses, relays etc – and anything else I have forgotten.

The bodywork on the car is in good condition (original gel coat.) There is a few marks which is as to be expected with an used vehicle. The front cycle wings are starting to show cracking but are more than functional. The Super Six is common for the nose to become damaged as it hits on the alternator. I have repaired this but rather than painting the nose have fitted the “6” decal shown. Adjustments have been made so it no longer rubs on the nose. Please note that this is the only sticker covering a repair, the rest can be removed. There was also a little tear on the driver’s seat where the harness had caught it, I have used a repair patch on this.

Vehicle is located in Corby (Northamptonshire) and viewing is more than welcome - with restrictions for social distancing etc.

Also for an added price I can include the following with the sale, Ignition timing light, Gunson colourtune – with correct adapter for the Pinto spark plugs, carb synchrometer tool, Two Helmets, spare steering wheel, Hard Wired Trickle Charger - With the connector running inside the car so removal of the bonnet isn’t necessary to charge.

Not looking to PX unless for a manual Porsche Boxster.

Any questions, extra photos or videos etc please ask
Delivery can be arranged for added cost.

Thanks for looking

[img]

[/img]

[Edited on 24/4/20 by Golfedrocks]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

jps

posted on 24/4/20 at 03:20 PM Reply With Quote
Good luck with the sale. I love the final picture, looks like there is no way on earth it's going to fit through that garage door!!!
Golfedrocks

posted on 24/4/20 at 03:52 PM Reply With Quote
Thank you , I hadn't noticed that haha, it can be tricky getting it in an out - always have to remember how much wider the rear is to the front

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.