Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: GTS customers please read
dozracing

posted on 25/10/04 at 05:44 PM Reply With Quote
GTS customers please read

Dear all,

I would like to ask all customers past and present to read the terms and conditions as published on the website www.gtstuning.co.uk

If any one has any queries (including un-willingness to comply retrospectively) regarding these terms and conditions will you please contact me directly off list at darren@gtstuning.co.uk or call me on either 01795 590295 or 07770 405688.

This post is for information only. Please do not post replies without first contacting myself directly and putting your queries directly to me.

Kind regards,

Darren

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
blueshift

posted on 25/10/04 at 06:08 PM Reply With Quote
Very nice. I'm will hold back from commenting further on here at the moment because I do appreciate doz and all doz does. But I am not impressed by the attempt to prevent open discussion on this forum, it winds up all my "freedom of speech" sensibilities.
dozracing

posted on 25/10/04 at 06:22 PM Reply With Quote
I'm not stopping open discussion, but, merely trying not to misrepresent any situation. Plus any queries regarding this can only be directly addressed by myself in the first instance.

The other aspect is that i'm trying to get this message across to as many customers as possible and therefore trying not to cloud the original intent with discussion. If you wish to make comment, then i guess its best placed in Locost Related in a seperate topic, keeping this free so that it serves its intended purpose as a notice to all customers past and present about a matter that may or may not effect them.

Kind regards,

Darren

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ned

posted on 26/10/04 at 09:21 AM Reply With Quote
no problemo..

email sent

Ned.

beware, I've got yellow skin

MikeR

posted on 26/10/04 at 03:00 PM Reply With Quote
hmm, i've only scan read the t&c's (heck i don't normally even scan read them but give them to the legal team) but i couldn't notice where the t&c's stopped you from discussing things!

p.s. nice disclaimer!

ned

posted on 26/10/04 at 03:56 PM Reply With Quote
Having emailed Darren this morning following this thread I have received a reply. No problems here!

Having replied to Darrens email I then received an automated reply:

-----------------
Hi,

Thanks for contacting GTS, we aim to respond within 6 hours although some technical queries may take longer. If you do not get a response then please send a reminder or call 01795 590295 or 07770 405688.

Kind regards,

Darren George
GTS Tuning
------------------

An automated response is a very simple thing to do, but looks professional, and good for Darren in my opinion, same as confirmation of an email/purchase by someone like amazon etc.

Ned.

[Edited on 26/10/04 by ned]

beware, I've got yellow skin

Staple balls

posted on 18/11/04 at 12:18 AM Reply With Quote
I've not read the full page (all upper case is a dog to read)

but

"on one display screen of a single computer system"

so, that means i can't use your website over the span of 2 of my monitors?

All strikes me as alittle bit extreme.

also, the T&C page isn't linked to from anywhere but the front page.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.