Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Exeter show
dozracing

posted on 2/11/04 at 09:25 PM Reply With Quote
Exeter show

Hi all,

Exeter is nearly upon us. 20th and 21st of November if anyone has forgotten.

I'll be taking stock of a few parts for sale on that weekend, but, if anyones got anything in particular they want me to take then please shout before hand.

Kind regards,

Darren

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Peteff

posted on 3/11/04 at 12:20 AM Reply With Quote
I think

Jasper wants some rear wings.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

dozracing

posted on 3/11/04 at 06:11 AM Reply With Quote
He wants them quicker than that.......
PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ned

posted on 3/11/04 at 09:48 AM Reply With Quote
I hope you'll be carrying a few bits for me

Ned.

beware, I've got yellow skin

dozracing

posted on 3/11/04 at 05:58 PM Reply With Quote
Lots of lovely goodies for Ned, Christmas will come early.............

ned

posted on 4/11/04 at 09:42 AM Reply With Quote

Mr G

posted on 7/11/04 at 11:02 PM Reply With Quote
Chassis drawing pack for me - Although I see the normal £10 includes delivery so would that be any cheaper for taking it off you at the show?

Maybe a few bits and pieces for billy as well I'll let him know.

Cheers

G

billy

posted on 13/11/04 at 06:05 PM Reply With Quote
yes wot billy might need is a set of your front wishbones as i was looking at the luego ones on my locost and they are pants. no offence to luego but yours looks alot stronger, will they fit my book chassis tho??? cheers. ps me and mr g know where theres a nice hole in the fence to get in for free....he he
oh ill have one of your round rear fog light please, also do you do matching reversing light????? cheers

[Edited on 13/11/04 by billy]

luego-lo-cost finished,vauxhall 16v 2.0,twin 45s de-dion rear set up

dozracing

posted on 14/11/04 at 09:47 AM Reply With Quote
I will have front bones there that you can compare, they should fit but might be worth having a measure up before hand to check.

I will have a fog and reversing light and housing there for you.

Kind regards,

Darren

billy

posted on 15/11/04 at 08:24 PM Reply With Quote
cheers dozzo see you there m8

luego-lo-cost finished,vauxhall 16v 2.0,twin 45s de-dion rear set up

ned

posted on 16/11/04 at 02:04 PM Reply With Quote
I just remembered that at one of the previous shows that GTS were at there was a locostbuilders guest book and biccies available, is this to be repeated?

Ned.

dozracing

posted on 16/11/04 at 07:33 PM Reply With Quote
Most definately

ned

posted on 17/11/04 at 10:07 AM Reply With Quote
Excellent! I'll be down on the saturday Darren, so I can sort out relieving you of the relevant bits n pieces..

Ned.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.