Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS Garmin Oregon 300 GPS with map software
Steve G

posted on 6/12/09 at 03:21 PM Reply With Quote
FS Garmin Oregon 300 GPS with map software

Advertised on behalf of a mate (text copied from online sale) - would make a very nice Christmas present!!:

Nearly new boxed Garmin Colorado GPS complete with brand new Garmin cycle handlebar / stem mount. This GPS is designed for hikers / cyclists and has loads of brilliant features This comes complete with extra 2Gb SD card with the Garmin Topo maps, Garmin City Navigator 2010 but best of all GB Discoverer N England / Midlands. This gives 1:50,000 Ordnance Survey style maps that are streets ahead of the Topo maps you get with the Garmin 605 / 705 models etc despite Garmin charging a fortune!! All software (with unlocking codes) are backed up onto CD and included in the sale along with instructions on how put the software onto your computer so you can use Mapsource to download / upload routes. Also thrown in is a smart recharger with various plugs for home or in car recharging with 4x 2100mAh rechargable batteries.

I bought this item from a friend to use myself, but i need to sell it on to help pay for a new frame having just fractured mine while waiting for the GPS to arrive. As such it hasnt been used on the bike at all and prior to that was only used twice while walking so condition is superb.

For more info on the unit visit the Garmin site direct - too many features for me to list.

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=145&pID=11019#imageTab

Any questions feel free to ask. Postage by Royal Mail Special Delivery included in price. Knock £5 off if you want to collect.

Car mounting kits are available cheaply off ebay and the like.

£220 all in

Telephone Paul on 07852 526859 for more info. If you U2U me i'll pass on his email address to go direct

[Edited on 6/12/09 by Steve G]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

McLannahan

posted on 6/12/09 at 07:56 PM Reply With Quote
Can't see the price? Might be my dodgy eyes?!
Steve G

posted on 6/12/09 at 09:38 PM Reply With Quote
Thats cos i'm a plonker and forgot to add it!! RRP is £369 for the Garmin. £120 for the TOPO maps and similar price for the GB Discoverer map. Not sure about the Euro City Navigator but probably not cheap either!! Added the price now - £220 for the GPS, software, bike mount and batteries / charger.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.