Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: For Sale – 3 Piece alloy wheels – Ford 5 stud…Very wide
Mr Whippy

posted on 18/1/10 at 01:41 PM Reply With Quote
For Sale – 3 Piece alloy wheels – Ford 5 stud…Very wide

Hi,

Sad day Selling my nice alloys now

Originally fitted to my old Countach Mirage their great for bad ass muscle cars like cobras or replica Italian stuff.

Currently I have tyres for them, fronts are I think 225 15’s and the rears 295 15’s but I’ll have to double check. Also supplied with them are two rims that allow you to make the rears also 225’s if you want to run the same size all round.

I may sell them without the tyres & dismantled for posting though you’ll need an electric screw driver to do up all those 80 bolts For those not familiar with 3 piece wheel, there’s an inner hub, plastic double sided o-ring ring thing…hmm and two spun hub disks. For their size they are extremely light and strong.

Here’s some pics of them for now, I’ll post some more info and better pictures tonight and actually work out a price – don’t worry it won’t be crazy

NOTE – I do have 5-stud flanges for Sierra rears to suit these and scorpio Granada front hubs with good brakes (think big daddy cortina stuff), but thats going on here for sale tonight too.

Cheers

Thats them fitted to an MK indi btw >

[Edited on 18/1/10 by Mr Whippy]

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.