Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: T89 Designs Race/Kit car business
Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 6/9/22 at 03:05 PM Reply With Quote
T89 Designs Race/Kit car business

Something I have been contemplating for a little while, selling my Kit/Race car plans business.

A brief description of whats whats for sale:

T89 Designs sell plans for homebuild race cars, this is a pretty unique opportunity for a business ready to go and start selling the plans and expand the business into kits, parts and fully built cars. Featured in Total Kit car, various shows and with customers all over the world the hard work is done but just needs someone to take it and put the time in.

See www.T89.co.uk for loads of details.

Whats being sold is all the designs, drawings, IP, website, customer lists etc etc to carry on the business.

Im selling as over the last couple of years family and other work commitments have meant I have been unable to put any time into it and I dont want to see it forgotten and mothballed so would rather sell to someone who has the time to really make something of it.

No fixed price, open to negotiation and deals. If you want to find out more give me a call on 07876887353 thats good for me or email callan@t89.co.uk

Description
Description

Description
Description

Designer and Supplier of the T89 Designs - Single Seater Locost. Build you own Single Seater Racecar for ~£5k.

Plans and Drawings available, U2U or e-mail for details.

Available Now: The Sports Racer Add-On pack, Build a full bodied Sports Racer for Trackdays, Sprints and Racing.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.