Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: jaguar aj-v8 + yank engines for sale
crimondbanger

posted on 19/12/22 at 12:17 PM Reply With Quote
jaguar aj-v8 + yank engines for sale

A freid who does banger racing ( usually jaguars )and will be removing the original engines in the next couple of months to fit his race engine . So following non-raced engines are available.

1) aj-v8 3.2 , car was on the road and running/driving . complete engine /gearbox etc

2) xkr 4.2 supercharged . Not long off the road but Car is in limp mode . I have put my scanner on it and it comes up as having an abs pump failure ,so very good chance this is causing the issue . Did try another abs pump in the car as the one fitted is definitely dead, but there coded so no joy. runs fine below 3000rpm after which it has a rev limit cut.

3) 351 ford v8 windsor , has been sat in an old yank for years , no idea if it turns yet.

All the engines come with auto gearboxes , ancillaries etc . Located waaay up NORTH EAST SCOTLAND in Banff. Have a engine hoist on site to load.

if your interested i can get more info.

There not expensive . Please no time wasters , have had an ear full from the XKR forum , the cars are beyond economical repair.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.