Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Twin-axle car transporter trailer
phelpsa

posted on 3/7/08 at 07:03 PM Reply With Quote
Twin-axle car transporter trailer

Have just agreed to buy a lovely (expensive) Brian James trailer with all the goodies, so need rid of this trailer!

Its done well with us, transporting lots of cars all over the country and hasn't let us down. It doesn't look pretty and would probably benefit aesthetically from a lick of paint, but thats not really necessary for a trailer! It has working brakes, ramps and a winch and will carry a small hatch / sportscar (Fits 205 with a few inches either side and a Locost with miles to spare). Has also had new wheels and tyres recently.

Bed size is 4m x 1.6m

Will try to get some more up to date pictures, and it will be hitting ebay on Saturday.

£375

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
asl

posted on 3/7/08 at 07:34 PM Reply With Quote
Hi. Whats the total length and width. Where exactly are you?
phelpsa

posted on 3/7/08 at 07:41 PM Reply With Quote
Will just go have a measure.

And i'm Just of J14 of the M4 (Hungerford-ish).

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
phelpsa

posted on 3/7/08 at 07:48 PM Reply With Quote
5m long and 2m wide.

asl

posted on 3/7/08 at 08:13 PM Reply With Quote
Can I be a pain and get you to double check the bed width as just measured my MK and it's unfortunately more than 1.6 (Just)
phelpsa

posted on 3/7/08 at 08:23 PM Reply With Quote
It's 5' 3.5" exactly, which is 1.61m.

asl

posted on 4/7/08 at 06:28 AM Reply With Quote
Damn, never mind. I will triple check my measurements as the back measured 1.66 last night (after a couple of glasses!!) It might be smaller when i'm sober (said the vicar)
phelpsa

posted on 6/7/08 at 07:53 AM Reply With Quote
Still here, would like it gone this week, mum's throwing a fit about having two trailers and 5 cars on the driveway!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.