Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Try again.
Peteff

posted on 8/7/08 at 02:10 PM Reply With Quote
Try again.

Anyone interested in a Locost? 2.0 Pinto 205 block standard engine, 5 speed type 9 box and Capri axle. 13" Sierra steel wheels and Sierra clocks. MOT till next June. £2,600 no postage, buyer collects I,m going up in price not down as I can't see any sense in that. Linkto The hazard and reverse lights are mounted on the rear panel now not on brackets low down like the picture in my archive
Back view
Back view

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Mr Whippy

posted on 8/7/08 at 02:41 PM Reply With Quote
it looks a nice car, I think you should show a lot more more pictures of it, including the engine bay. Seems a good price, wish I had the room.

thats also a nice arse, bet thats why you took the pic

[Edited on 8/7/08 by Mr Whippy]

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
donut

posted on 8/7/08 at 04:01 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

no postage

Awww dagnabit! I would like to see my postie struggling with that down the garden path!!

Seriously though, good price!!

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
MikeR

posted on 8/7/08 at 05:40 PM Reply With Quote
if this had been up a year ago i'd have gone for it.....

can't justify the expense now - esp as my build is racing along (for me). Should be a great summer bargain for someone with probably no depreciation.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.