Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS. Tillet car race seat. ***sold ***
procomp

posted on 3/3/09 at 01:20 PM Reply With Quote
FS. Tillet car race seat. ***sold ***

Hi

I have for sale a TILLET B4 42cm at front edge seat with optional TB1 direct to floor alloy mounting brackets. Seat and brackets are in as new condition as only been used for a couple of races. Fits Westfields etc.

Prices new Seat £376 - Brkts £85 - Total £461.

Looking for £295. Pics to follow shortly. Any interest U2U me.

Cheers Matt

[Edited on 3/3/09 by procomp]

[Edited on 17/3/09 by procomp]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
procomp

posted on 3/3/09 at 06:19 PM Reply With Quote
Hi

To answer a few questions that have been asked.

1. It is a double skinned item not like the usual cheap single skin non Tillet items that flex.

2. I will have the pics up when i have finished work today. Approx 7.30 - 8.00. Cannot find time to stop for lunch never mind trying to get the camera to talk with the computer. With my IT skills I'll Have the pics up by 2am if i start at 8.00 tonight. .

Cheers Matt

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
procomp

posted on 3/3/09 at 06:45 PM Reply With Quote
Hi

Relevant info from Tillet on the seat can be found HERE Just scroll down the page for info on the B4 seat.

Cheers Matt

procomp

posted on 3/3/09 at 08:00 PM Reply With Quote
Hi

Heres the Pics.

Description
Description
[/img]

Description
Description
[/img]

Description
Description
[/img]

Description
Description
[/img]

Cheers Matt

bjw970s

posted on 3/3/09 at 09:23 PM Reply With Quote
U2U Sent Matt

As someone else once said 'LOCOST my Ar**

procomp

posted on 4/3/09 at 11:54 AM Reply With Quote
Hi

I have replied to all U2U's i think.

seat is provisionally sold pending collection and payment etc etc..

Cheers Matt

procomp

posted on 16/3/09 at 03:13 PM Reply With Quote
Hi

Right just had someone here to pick it up who says it's not suitable for his purposes.

I'll U2U those who where interested. bjw970s you where next on the list so have first refusal.

Cheers Matt

procomp

posted on 17/3/09 at 09:37 AM Reply With Quote
Hi

The seat is now sold. I have replied to all U2U's / emails hopefully.Just in case i have missed anyone apologies.

Cheers Matt

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.