Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: VW 15" alloys
mads

posted on 7/5/09 at 07:17 PM Reply With Quote
FS: VW 15" alloys

Trying to make space in the garage so need to get rid of these alloys. They are off a VW Passat and thats about as much as I know as it was my brothers car.

They arent in bad shape and I think bar one, the rest havent been kerbed (mother lacks spacial awareness at times).

2 of the 4 still have the centre hub covers but they are in need of TLC as can be seen in the pics. There is plenty of tread left on 2 tyres but the other 2 probably need replacing quite soon.

Open to offers before I shove them on eBay and hope for the best. Collection can be from Birmingham or Worcester.

[Edited on 7/5/09 by mads]

[Edited on 7/5/09 by mads] Rescued attachment DSC01067.JPG
Rescued attachment DSC01067.JPG

We gain knowledge faster than we do wisdom!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming... "f*ck, what a trip!"

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

mads

posted on 7/5/09 at 07:18 PM Reply With Quote
Pic of the hub cover Rescued attachment DSC01069.JPG
Rescued attachment DSC01069.JPG

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming... "f*ck, what a trip!"

mads

posted on 7/5/09 at 07:19 PM Reply With Quote
Pic of lack of spatial awareness: Rescued attachment DSC01073.JPG
Rescued attachment DSC01073.JPG

omega0684

posted on 7/5/09 at 08:41 PM Reply With Quote
how is the build coming on mate, you up for the meet on monday night?
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mads

posted on 7/5/09 at 08:43 PM Reply With Quote
build is the same as last time and definitely on hold now due to lack of funds (tintop gone kaputt so having to fork out for a new one). should be up for monday night if i can borrow someone's car or if anyone is going past me and doesnt mind giving me a lift.

mads

posted on 11/5/09 at 06:59 PM Reply With Quote
BTTT! Any sensible offer considered... anyone? dont want hassle of putting on to ebay if i can help it.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.