Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Car trailer for sale
Danozeman

posted on 13/7/09 at 09:48 PM Reply With Quote
Car trailer for sale

I am selling me car trailer as it just sits on my drive doing nothing. I was hanging on to it to do trackdays but cant afford to this year and want a new tintop so it may aswell go to someone who will use it and it will stop the requests to cart crap down the dump for people..

Right the Bed is 10ft 9 x 5ft 3 infront of the wheels and 6ft 4 behind. The drawbar is 4ft 7 so the overall length is about 15 1/2 ft. This is a converted caravan chassis which is very strong. It is 40 x 40 x 4mm angle welded to the chassis.

I built it to take my locost around which fits it perfectly. I have also had a metro and a corsa on it which it towed with ease. The bed is made of 22mm ply which the top ply is peeling but it is still very sound. Also the brakes are disconnected as the shoes are worn but tbh iv towed it with and without brakes and it doesnt make a alot of difference. With my locost on i reckon its just on the 750kg.

The pictures were taken a few months ago. The bed isnt as neat as in the piccies. It has front corner markers and rear lights hard wired in. The hitch is a bradley double lock hitch and comes with the hitch lock.

The wheels are heavy duty 13 inch rims on 100e spacing and the tyres are heavy load and virtualy new!!

I tow this behind my passat estate and you dont really know its there. Tows very straight even at 80.

trailer
trailer

Trailer2
Trailer2

Trailer3
Trailer3

Trailer4
Trailer4

As usual im offering it here before the bay gets it.

Perfect for trackdays or to ferry to IVA.

Im after £300 it is located in stowmarket suffolk. I might be able to meet somewhere if its not to far.

[Edited on 13/7/09 by Danozeman]

[Edited on 13/7/09 by Danozeman]

Dan

Built the purple peril!! Let the modifications begin!!

http://www.eastangliankitcars.co.uk

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Mr Whippy

posted on 14/7/09 at 07:31 AM Reply With Quote
looks very nice

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Danozeman

posted on 15/7/09 at 09:21 PM Reply With Quote
No good to anyone before the bay gets it?

Dan

Built the purple peril!! Let the modifications begin!!

http://www.eastangliankitcars.co.uk

thefreak

posted on 15/7/09 at 09:24 PM Reply With Quote
I'd love it mate, but it'd just do what it's currently doing, sat there not being used as no towbar and an unfinished car
norfolkluego

posted on 20/7/09 at 11:47 PM Reply With Quote
U2U sent, hope it's still for sale

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.