Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Free 13" Slicks
greggors84

posted on 10/12/09 at 06:18 PM Reply With Quote
Free 13" Slicks

We have loads (and loads) of worn 13" slicks sitting outside our workshop creating a nice 6' tyre wall. But we arent that bad drivers so might as well get rid of them.

Some of them have plenty of tread left and some are pretty worn but might do one trackday. Best to come and pick the best to make sets. The fronts are 180/550/13 and rear 260/575/13. Racing sizes are abit different to road cars sizes, I would say the fronts would be most use to people and would fit on 13x8 maybe 13x7 rims.

Before I phone a couple of circuits and give them away en mass, I thought I would offer them away here first. My Christmas present to you!

But there is a slight catch! I will be asking a small donation to charity, I will set up a page on justgiving so if you want a set you can come and pick them up from our workshop in Dinnington, South Yorkshire next week and then pay any donation you want through the website.

Chris

The Magnificent 7!

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

owelly

posted on 10/12/09 at 11:52 PM Reply With Quote
I may be passing through Dinnington on the way to/from Carlton. I'll let you know. I could do with some tyres!
Cheers, Owelly.

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
greggors84

posted on 11/12/09 at 08:41 PM Reply With Quote
Im now at Brands Monday and Tuesday testing but will be in the rest of the week. Let me know if you still want any tyres next week.

Chris

The Magnificent 7!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.