Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: CLEAR OUT - Electric Hoist, Trickle Charger, Vicky Green Loom, Halford Pro tools
Dangle_kt

posted on 1/2/11 at 10:19 PM Reply With Quote
CLEAR OUT - Electric Hoist, Trickle Charger, Vicky Green Loom, Halford Pro tools

Hi Folks,

Bit of a clear out of kit car parts, tools etc.

First - Electric Hoist of Aldi fame - got very good reviews on here. never been used to lift anything other than my hand in "tests". Remote control, brackets for mounting on beams etc. £40 collected (sorry too heavy to post really)
hoist1
hoist1

hoist2
hoist2

Second, datatool trickle charger - perfect for BEC's. I have two (from when I had two bikes), and forgot to link mine up over winter - came back to a battery the cold had killed - cost me £40 to buy a new one! This saves the problem by keeping them topped up but importantly not over charged. £23 plus P+P
datatool
datatool

Third - A Vicky Green loom, plus EDIS4, plus what looks like a Ford control module of some sort. Loom has started to be labeled up and wrapped(not by me - electrics are voodoo!), complete with fuse boxes and most ends have been completed with correct connectors. Some left to do (well it would be no fun if it was too easy!) comes with some conduit, p clips, connectors etc. a few bits and bats of spare wiring etc. Was going to join a megajolt on a bogg bros carbed car engine package my part built came with, I sold that but not the loom etc.
£80 plus p+p
loom
loom

Halfords professional socket set - imperial set, 1/2 drive, 12 sockets, sizes on picture. Never used
£10 plus p+p
socket1
socket1

socket2
socket2

Paypal prefered unless collecting from West Lancashire, near Southport.

[Edited on 1/2/11 by Dangle_kt]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Confused but excited.

posted on 2/2/11 at 02:56 PM Reply With Quote
U2U sent re; hoist.

Tell them about the bent treacle edges!

Toprivetguns

posted on 2/2/11 at 06:28 PM Reply With Quote
u2u sent Re:sockets

Only drive as fast as your angel can fly... !

McLannahan

posted on 3/2/11 at 12:53 AM Reply With Quote
U2 sent in ref to charger!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.