|2001 Westfield Megablade SEiW|
2001 Westfield Megablade genuine factory built. Yellow wide body (SEiW) with cycle wings on the ‘megaspec’ bike engine specific chassis. It has an
893cc Honda CBR900RR Fireblade engine, and 6 speed sequential gearbox.
I spent a long time looking for a car in this condition and if you’ve looked at all you’ll appreciate one of the biggest problems with any Westfield
is good build quality, which can be hard to come by. This car however was factory built as a Megablade, which means its build quality is quite frankly
excellent. It has been well maintained by its previous owners and that is reflected in its overall condition, how well it drives and all the
supporting service history.
This car is a very fast, high spec, well-built and looked after example of a Westfiled Megablade. Over the years it has had lots of money spent on it
to help unleash its true potential & as such looks and drives great.
It has a custom made carpet set produced which is fantastic and the interior is a now really nice place to be.
The overall condition is excellent as can be seen in the photographs but as always you need to see the car to appreciate it and make up your own mind.
No test pilots unless I’ve got the full
• 13,500miles (Still in use)
• Dyno Jetted Honda Carbs – recently fully cleaned, refurbished and balanced.
• A Kawasaki fuel pump and removal of the fuel regulator (makes a real diffence)
• Fully corner weighted
• Recent clutch and gearbox refresh
• Refurbished reverse system
• 13” Minilites with Toyo 888R Tyres
• New MOMO Leather steering Wheel
• New LiPo Lightweight Battery
• Small chassis clips and locks to keep the bonnet firmly secured
• Fully braced RAC type rollover hoop which is FIA compliant. (currently fitted)
• Softbits roof (which fits onto RAC type rollover hoop)
• Standard Westfield factory fit rollover hoop (not currently fitted)
• Full wet weather gear roof (only fits on standard hoop)
• Pair of removable doors/windows
• Stainless steel exhaust box
• New ITC foam airfilter
• Custom fully trimmed carpet set
• USB port installed for Sat-Nav or phone charging
• Carbon fibre (effect) rear wheel arch stone guards
Factory Built Westfield Megablade - Specifications
Model: 2001 (Y reg) Wide Bodied, independent Suspension (SEIW)
Body:Lightweight fibreglass with detachable rear arches in Yellow
Full Windscreen and heater
Chassis:Mega Spec Lightweight, fully triangulated, bike engine specific
Seats:Westfield adjustable padded race seats with 4 point Willans Harnesses
Engine:Honda CBR900RR Fireblade (893cc) circa 1995/6
Carburettors:Honda, Dyno jetted to improve mid –range and top end performance by AB Performance.
MOT: May 2020
Gearbox:6 speed constant mesh sequential
Clutch:8 plate Kevlar Barnett wet clutch
Reverse:MNR Reverse Box (almost zero drag and quieter than Westfield’s own)
Suspension:Full independent wishbones, front and rear with fully adjustable shock absorbers. Corner weighted and setup for fast road/track by AB
Differential: 3.21 LSD
Brakes:Westfield 4 pot callipers with steel vented discs
Tyres:185/60 R 13 Toyo 888R (Very low miles)
Acceleration:0- 62mph in 4.2 secs
2 x Brand New Unused Toyo 888R Soft Tyres (£100)
HONDA CBR900RR CBR900 RRN/RRP (SC28) Completely Overhauled Gearbox – new bearings and new gears (£200)
Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!