Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Teesside Autodrome - 7th August
DarrenW

posted on 31/5/06 at 10:32 AM Reply With Quote
Teesside Autodrome - 7th August

Ne7ers are arranging another track day at Teesside on 7th August. Open pit lane. 30 cars max. Filling up fast, absolute bargain at £75.
Its getting opened up to the Westfield club this week so if you are interested id get your name down fast.

Last time there was a strong reserve list so if you find you cant make it in the end there shouldnt be a shortage of takers for your place.

email peter Ellis at peter@pellis.co.uk to reserve your place. might be worth mentioning where you saw the link.

IMPORTANT - start your email title with "Trackday".

Cheers,
darren.

[Edited on 31/5/06 by DarrenW]

DarrenW

posted on 31/5/06 at 01:44 PM Reply With Quote
Ooops - original thread meant to say start SUBJECT with 'Trackday', not the text.

The organiser is also arranging a tour and emails could be missed. Sorry for confusion.

TangoMan

posted on 31/5/06 at 05:42 PM Reply With Quote
Interested

Darren,

This sounds lim,e good value. I keep meaning to get on a trackday but am too busy getting ready for LeMans.

Are there any noise limits at Teesside and do they have a website.

This could be just right for me as it will give to time to fix any issues from the long drive through France and to save up some beer tokens.

JoelP

posted on 31/5/06 at 07:47 PM Reply With Quote
noise wasnt a problem for me at teeside, i had a bec with a carbon race exhaust and no one said a word about noise.

It is indeed excellent value, last time there was free lunch and a free instructor all day. Unbeatable value and a good crowd too. Have to see if swmbo minds me going!

Guinness

posted on 2/6/06 at 07:03 PM Reply With Quote
i'm in (again)!

lets hope its less like swan lake this time!

still can't believe peter did all the morning session on slicks.

come on joel, get yourself along!

mike

p.s. no noise tests carried out that day that i was aware of (and i was running a can with nothing in it!)

petrolhead

posted on 9/6/06 at 07:09 AM Reply With Quote
Morning chaps

Hi

Trying to get email adresses for the following:

Neil Selly
John Dixon

Not 100% these are Westfield/Locost guys but if so can you let me have your email address please ASAP

DarrenW

posted on 26/6/06 at 08:35 AM Reply With Quote
BTTT

There are still a few places left. The March event was very good indeed and this promises to be the same. Instructor and food provided. Absolute bargain at £75 for full day with open pit lane. All se7en type cars welcome (ne7ers has a slight reputation for being Caterham biassed - i can say without a doubt that this is not true - plenty of MK, Mac#1, Rh, Dax, Tiger, ST etc owners are members)

Email details to organiser above. Dont forget to start your email title with "Trackday 0708". This si important as he is arranging other events at the same time.

Skippad - can you please let the Cleveland Kit Car club people know as well please?

Next Ne7ers meet is this Wednesday at Old Churchmouse (between Durham and Chester-Le-Street), starting 7.30pm. Last month saw approx 12 cars turn up.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.