Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: For Sale - Wheels, wide big 3-piece ones (correct sizes this time)
Mr Whippy

posted on 25/6/08 at 01:28 PM Reply With Quote
For Sale - Wheels, wide big 3-piece ones (correct sizes this time)

Hmm do I really want to sell them???? I was going to put them on the buggy...

Oh well…I have four spun alloy 3-piece Lamborghini Countage replica wheels, they kick ass, oh yes the do, see the pic…

They are Ford 5-stud as per the Granada Scorpio, the norm for such replicas. If I recall correctly the fronts are 225’s the backs 295’s, I think 15 inch rims. New the rims would have cost about £1200 but their not new and have a few minor nicks from careless Quick fit Fitters who got a well deserved bo££ocking. The back tires are I think Michelins; dam fine road/race tyres never used and so well made they did not need any balancing weights. The front ones are new remoulds, good quality ones with a smart tread pattern (not the replica PZero’s in the pic). Despite their size the weigh very little, even the huge rear ones. I have spare rims to convert the rears to the same width as the fronts if you have been drinking heavily and think that’s a good idea.

Perfect for something like a F1 or Cobra replica…Russbost will you please put these on the Furore, those narrow tyres are driving me nuts!!

Whole lot, spare rims and all for……£450.

I could post these one at a time but your looking at erm well I’m not sure £50 or so, I’d have to check.

[Edited on 26/6/08 by Mr Whippy] Rescued attachment wheels.JPG
Rescued attachment wheels.JPG

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
russbost

posted on 25/6/08 at 04:41 PM Reply With Quote
I'd love them, but both the existing car & the new one take 4 stud rims, plus the old car is on 18'S & the new one takes 16 or 17". Shouldn't you be keeping them for that F1 replica you're building? Don't understand the sizes you've given of 125's & 195's what are they, rim widths? 12 & half & 19 & half would be pigging large & 125 & 195 would be pigging small???

Also have to take issue with my "narrow" tyres, fronts are 255's rears are 285's, I wouldn't call them narrow, the wide angle lens on most cameras makes them look narrow & tall, they look better "in the flesh". I'd love some 335's but don't have bottomless pockets - wife & 3 kids to feed etc etc - could we start a "save up for Russ's tyres" fund? - if everyone puts in 50p .............

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Mr Whippy

posted on 26/6/08 at 07:39 AM Reply With Quote
Reading that I kick myself

what a twit! I've put the wrong tyre sizes!!!

they are 225 at the front not 125's doh! the and the backs are 295's

Thanks for point out my stupid mistake Your car must be quite a size as the current tyres do look a bit narrow, yeah 335's would look stunning, who needs 3 kids sell one

cheers

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.