Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Two Dual Choke Webber DCOE 40 venturi sidedraft Carbs plus all the other bits
Mr Whippy

posted on 26/6/08 at 01:48 PM Reply With Quote
Two Dual Choke Webber DCOE 40 venturi sidedraft Carbs plus all the other bits

I’m putting this here as I remembered all the other bits I’m selling with them and so the original ad was wrong. Capable of up to a 2ltr pinto, with new jets and barrels, currently jetted I believe for a 1300. Very good condition with new seals.

Included in the sale are –

1) The 2 carbs

2) The inlet manifold for a pinto, gaskets, bolts & the proper funny washers

3) 4 New turned aluminium trumpets with stainless gauze, look great.

4) New Piper cross foam air filters that fit the trumpets

5) New throttle mechanism which includes cables

6) A very good Webber manual, it covers everything about these and other carbs including details of jet and barrel sizes.

Please not that it is very likely that this set up will protrude out the side of a 7’s engine bay and therefore will most likely require a cover for the SVA test, afterwards you can throw that away to look and sound very cool

Here is a very good site which will both tell you what parts would be required for your particular engine size and the cost to do so.

http://www.dellorto.co.uk/merchandise/products.asp?CategoryID=3&PartsectionID=58

Price for everything - £340 postage included in price, payment by cheque only

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
wilkingj

posted on 26/6/08 at 02:12 PM Reply With Quote
Coo.... I have a set of those on a Pinto manifold from a 2.1 Pinto. Hmm Seem to recall I even have the Pinto to connect to the Carbs and manifold. Theres even a gearbox all wrapped up somewhere under the bench.

I just need a chassis and a few other bits...

1. The point of a journey is not to arrive.
2. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Best Regards
Geoff
http://www.v8viento.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mr Whippy

posted on 26/6/08 at 02:26 PM Reply With Quote
it's always the same - 'almost' enough parts for another car...

yeah you could put them on a larger engine than a 2ltr but I am just going by the manuals optimum values.

[Edited on 26/6/08 by Mr Whippy]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.