Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: One for the Kids FS PSP + EXTRAS
omega0684

posted on 17/7/08 at 12:19 PM Reply With Quote
One for the Kids FS PSP + EXTRAS

ok, guys here is one more for the kids than you guys, but we are all big kids so possibly for you. i am putting my psp slim up for sale. here are the details

obviously you get psp slim (excellent condition in black), power pack + cables

Games included:
Fifa 08, Pilot Academy, After Burner:Black Falcon, Mortal Combat Unchained, Prince of Persia Rival Swords, Grand theft Auto:Vice City Stories, Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition, Metal Gear Acid, Pro Evolution Soccer 6, Sega Rally, Sid Miers Pirates, Lara Croft:Tomb Raider Legands, Dave Miera BMX Challenge, NBA Street Showdown, Fight Night Round 3, Outrun Coast-2-Coast, Test Drive unlimited AND Burnout legands

Films Included,
Predator, Oceans Eleven, CroachingTiger Hidden Dragon and Beauty Shop.

+ a 1 Gb memory card and i will also throw in the PSP embroided carry case for psp, games carry case and travel bag!

THATS 18 GAMES! & 4 MOVIES +EXTRA'S THAT COST ME OVER £430.

im after £250 or a reasonable offer photo's will be put up if requested (p&p = £8)

[Edited on 17/7/08 by omega0684]

[Edited on 17/7/08 by omega0684]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mr Whippy

posted on 17/7/08 at 12:20 PM Reply With Quote
kids?? -

Predator, Oceans Eleven, CroachingTiger Hidden Dragon and Beauty Shop (scared to ask about that one)

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
omega0684

posted on 17/7/08 at 12:21 PM Reply With Quote
ok so the predator one youcould keep for yourself!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.