Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Couple of Mini parts wanted
Skirrow

posted on 16/8/04 at 06:52 PM Reply With Quote
Couple of Mini parts wanted

I'm after a pair of CV joints, a pair of front uprights and a pair of front drive flanges from a drum braked Mini.

There must be a few around because of all the people that change from drums to discs.

Cheers,
Dave

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
andyps

posted on 16/8/04 at 07:33 PM Reply With Quote
I may have a spare set - can't remeber if I kept them or not. I know I have one set which I may need, if I have two then you can have a set. It may be the weekend before I can get far enough through the garage to find out...

Andy

An expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less

Skirrow

posted on 17/8/04 at 06:27 AM Reply With Quote

Fantastic, there's no rush as I'm not up to that stage yet.

I don't need the brake components, drums or backplates by the way, although if they are in a big rusted lump I'll take them like that, whatever is easier for you.

Let me know if you have them.

Cheers,
Dave

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
andyps

posted on 22/8/04 at 04:56 PM Reply With Quote
They aren't where I thought they might be in the garage so not sure if I still have them - can't imagine I would have thrown them away though so don't give up hope yet!!

Andy

An expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less

Skirrow

posted on 23/8/04 at 06:41 AM Reply With Quote
Ok, cheers for looking anyway.

I've got my eyes on a set on eBay at the moment too, so I'll let you know if I buy them.

Cheers!

Skirrow

posted on 23/8/04 at 11:50 AM Reply With Quote
Just bought a reconditioned set off eBay. Thanks for your help anyway mate, it's much appriciated.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.