Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: SWAP my wheels for yours??
fullpint

posted on 30/1/12 at 07:24 PM Reply With Quote
SWAP my wheels for yours??

Currently my Mk Indy is sat on 195-50-15's with very good uni-royal rainmaster tyres.
I'm looking for a swap to some thing with less spokes and may be 13's but the tyres must be nice and sticky ones, like R888..
For the right swap I'm even prepared to powder coat your spare set of wheels (should you have a set) FOC if your boots are like new..
Here's what I have, 15 x 7 et 37 but I will need to double check that at the weekend.
u2u me a pic of yours..

Description
Description

Description
Description

I've over 28 years in dealing with magnesium wheels. Refurbishment and can powder coat most metal parts. Visit my web site if you wish..
www.tpcs-magnesium-refurbs.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
jacko

posted on 30/1/12 at 07:42 PM Reply With Quote
N/S of the car
N/S of the car

How about these
only joking
Jacko

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
fullpint

posted on 30/1/12 at 09:37 PM Reply With Quote
yep i guess a lot of us have these lovely wheels.. Mk must of had a good discount on a bulk buy

I've over 28 years in dealing with magnesium wheels. Refurbishment and can powder coat most metal parts. Visit my web site if you wish..

jacko

posted on 31/1/12 at 05:13 PM Reply With Quote
Not MK ---- Halfords
fullpint

posted on 11/3/12 at 05:47 PM Reply With Quote
Still needing some better wheels/tyres..

Hugh_

posted on 11/3/12 at 06:28 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry if this comes across as frank or harsh, but people are unlikely to want to swap 13" wheels with desirable tyres, or relatively normal/common wheels and tyres. Sorry.

fullpint

posted on 11/3/12 at 06:51 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hugh_
Sorry if this comes across as frank or harsh, but people are unlikely to want to swap 13" wheels with desirable tyres, or relatively normal/common wheels and tyres. Sorry.

I know mate and fully understand your comments.. However it's free to post and who know's someone may be selling there car and may want a little extra cash for exchanging there wheels Well may be..

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.