Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Wanted: Random F1 part (this weekend)
PSpirine

posted on 25/10/13 at 06:06 PM Reply With Quote
Wanted: Random F1 part (this weekend)

Anybody have a random F1 part? Doesn't have to be anything particularly exciting or in a display case with certificates etc.

A very good friend and colleague from work has his birthday coming up on Monday, and his missus just mentioned that would be quite a nice little present.

I'm thinking something like a nut or bolt or bracket would be perfect, especially if you know what car it's off. I've also asked my few friends who work at McLaren and Red Bull but thought I'd check on locostbuilders too, since we tend to have all sorts of random things, don't we!

Can drive to pick up this weekend and can offer some beer tokens (or beer!) but nothing extravagant please!

Cheers
Pavel

Theshed

posted on 25/10/13 at 07:36 PM Reply With Quote
Loads of Indy car bits - some free to a good home Titanium valves by the bucket load.... or perhaps a crankshaft lamp"

indy crank
indy crank

There is a bloke on e-bay that makes cufflinks from K-nuts and clocks from x-trac gears - he is up your way

PSpirine

posted on 25/10/13 at 08:21 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks theshed, that's very kind! Valves is the sort of thing I was thinking.. Crankshaft is awesome though! Not sure whether his missus would be massively thrilled with that though?

I'll drop you a line if I can't get hold of any F1 bits. Will have a look at the cuff-link seller on ebay!

Cheers,
Pavel

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.