Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: wanted: bright 6 warning lamp
blakep82

posted on 28/2/15 at 02:34 PM Reply With Quote
wanted: bright 6 warning lamp

Just in case anyone has one going, I think I'm after a briggt 6 lamp module. Straight car version.
Just trying my luck before trying to find the best price with suppliers. Actually, struggling to find suppliers too...

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

ali2992

posted on 28/2/15 at 03:09 PM Reply With Quote
good luck finding them, i had to replace mine recently, CBS were the only people who had some left and they only had 6 left. the guy who makes them has stopped making them apparently, currently detained at her majesties pleasure from what i heard
theconrodkid

posted on 28/2/15 at 05:04 PM Reply With Quote
Make your own ?
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/bright-components/LEDs-/_i.html?_fsub=469164319

they do loads of LED unit,s and fitings,colours to suit all needs/tastes

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

Jed

posted on 28/2/15 at 05:24 PM Reply With Quote
I got mine last year from EuropaSpares and they are still advertising them.
blakep82

posted on 28/2/15 at 07:28 PM Reply With Quote
Europa spares do have them, and i'm not surprised they have them left, they want 25 quid delivery! Well they know where to stick that...

Found them on cbs, and i'm ordering from them anyway, so may as well be there (free delivery)

I had already made one condrod, but I don't really like it. Plus its just a few 10mm leds, the battery charge light won't really work right since its an led. The bright 6 has a circuit built in to make it work. The logos are clearer on it than mine which are stuck on and laquered over, and i've also got a hazard liggt in mine which is now redundant, so thought I'd got for something a little more professional looking.

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.