Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: old fibreglass seats
planetester

posted on 17/2/05 at 11:08 PM Reply With Quote
old fibreglass seats

I'm looking for some old fibreglass seats to get me thro the SVA, I cant have any padding due to the harness hieght, looks do not matter, cheap, south Manchester,, thanks
jonbeedle

posted on 19/2/05 at 01:35 AM Reply With Quote
I've got some GRP ones I don't want. I don't know how you're supposed to sit in them but I can only just fit in them and I'm built like a rake. If you want them they'll certainly be cheap!
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
planetester

posted on 21/2/05 at 11:01 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Jon , you should have a u2u,
thanks

Jeffers_S13

posted on 22/2/05 at 12:56 PM Reply With Quote
What is the SVA reg you are concerned about ? is your harness really low or something ? which bit if it do you mean ?

James

planetester

posted on 22/2/05 at 01:49 PM Reply With Quote
My harness upper anchorages are on the chassis rail, so just from floor level I only have about 12mm spare before I'm over the sva limit
the anchorage must be at least 450mm above this point. so for my chassis, (and all book chassis) without a seat fitted, if I put the said block straight onto the floor, because that is horizontal, its forward corner will be 53mm high, so the anchorage must be 450mm above this,53+450+503mm, if I measure virtically from my floor to the top of my back rail I have 520mm.

so I have 17mm to fit my seat

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.