Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: BOATS BEER N MUSIC
kaymar

posted on 17/4/05 at 10:09 PM Reply With Quote
BOATS BEER N MUSIC

Just thought i would put this up please look for (saul junction) on you search engine, if you have an intrest in canal/narrow boats, beer excellent live music, camping/caravaning, beer blues rock folk, water, beer , food the arts theatre off the cuff jam sessions beer ,
readig poetry and yep more beer, come along but book now as nearly sold out! 1/2/3 july really is good fun for all the family and very cheap for what you get regards martin

colibriman

posted on 18/4/05 at 08:03 AM Reply With Quote
any good (and cheap) b&b you'd suggest?

I love gloucestershire (worked in cheltenham at the new gchq doughnut for ages) and have got a couple of buddies there...good excuse for a visit..

edit : just noticed the camping part...that would do better..!

[Edited on 18/4/05 by colibriman]

need a bike engine? - www.colibriman.com

SVA ready Mk Indyblade possibly for sale.....if the offers good...!

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
kaymar

posted on 18/4/05 at 11:51 PM Reply With Quote
ayrshire?? you worked at the new cotswold bullseye then, lol i live about 2 miles away churchdown. i am sure if you go you will meet many many people that were complete strangers at first and part as friends at the end of the weekend, that is the best way i can sum the event, and i dont really kie folk music. but boats beer music and all that goes works for me
colibriman

posted on 19/4/05 at 07:14 AM Reply With Quote
me too...not the slightest bit into folk music... but all the rest looks to me like a decent time...

cheers
Colin

need a bike engine? - www.colibriman.com

SVA ready Mk Indyblade possibly for sale.....if the offers good...!

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.