<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: MK ENGINEERING'S new mk beam-R at stoneleigh
DRC INDY 7

posted on 9/4/11 at 09:59 PM Reply With Quote
MK ENGINEERING'S new mk beam-R at stoneleigh

Mk engineerings new mk beam-R at stoneleigh

Just got back from have some more work done by martin at mk engineering,
just like to say a big thanks, for all the time and effort that you done to modify and fabricate many parts for my nissan 200sx turbo engine transplant.

while i was there he showed me the pictures of the new mk beam-r, which will be on show at stoneliegh kit car show on the 1st and 2nd of may 2011 for the 1st time, all i will say is i love the body work shape and style you will have to see it for your're self it looks amazing

[Edited on 4/9/2011 by DRC INDY 7]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/462610273778799/

Puddle Dodgers Club

loggyboy

posted on 9/4/11 at 10:06 PM Reply With Quote
You posted this same thread 2 days ago - why repeat it?
DRC INDY 7

posted on 9/4/11 at 10:12 PM Reply With Quote
because i put it in the wrong section before

Puddle Dodgers Club

marcjagman

posted on 9/4/11 at 10:23 PM Reply With Quote
Judging by all the negative feelings that people are putting on here recently about MK I don't think too many people will be interested in anything new from them. Just my opinion.
DRC INDY 7

posted on 9/4/11 at 10:28 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by marcjagman
Judging by all the negative feelings that people are putting on here recently about MK I don't think too many people will be interested in anything new from them. Just my opinion.

Well i should just point out that mk engineering is a different company which is owned and run by martin

mk sportcars is the company that bought the rights to the mk indy which is owned and run by baz and phil

Puddle Dodgers Club

Jon Ison

posted on 9/4/11 at 10:30 PM Reply With Quote
I have not seen any bad press about MK engineering on here ?
DRC INDY 7

posted on 9/4/11 at 10:37 PM Reply With Quote
Anyway the new mk engineering Beam-R as the title suggest's is a BMW based seven with a difference nice smooth flowing designed bodywork

to be launched for the 1st time at stoneleigh kitcar show 2011

[Edited on 4/10/2011 by DRC INDY 7]

Puddle Dodgers Club

welderman

posted on 9/4/11 at 11:15 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

It's nothing to do with MK sportscars !, title says MK Engineerring

Thank's, Joe

I don't stalk people

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/23/viewthread.php?tid=172301

Back on with the Fisher Fury R1

Mr Whippy

posted on 9/4/11 at 11:26 PM Reply With Quote
some people just don't know there are two MK companys

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
loggyboy

posted on 10/4/11 at 12:14 AM Reply With Quote
Should have been rebranded when the current owners bought the MK from Martin IMO.
Either that or Martin needs to find a new brand name for the Midi and Beam-r (is it just me who think that play one words doesnt work well?)

[Edited on 10/4/11 by loggyboy]

franky

posted on 10/4/11 at 08:10 AM Reply With Quote
is it a BMW SDV or just using engine/box etc?
graememk

posted on 10/4/11 at 08:23 AM Reply With Quote
In fairness the only complaints I’ve seen against MK sports cars is from 2/3 people certainly not enough customers to warrant suggesting that no one would be interested in buying or seeing MK at Stoneleigh, I’ve bought loads from MK and yes I’ve had issues with them but there a small busy company who don’t have a woman organising them and things just get left and not done.

I ordered a roll cage from them that took some time to arrive, in the end I went and collected it Baz apologised and made it whilst I waited, we shuck hands he knocked of £30 and we sat eating tea and cake together laughing and joking all afternoon.

I personally think its down to peoples attitude to be honest, MK isn’t ASDA and don’t offer the same level of customer service, at the end of the day there guys that earn a living doing what they enjoy, if you upset them and publicly show them up on web forums I’d expect a fight on your hands.

As far as I’m concerned they have done nothing but be polite and helpful to me, I’ve even been invited to two track days at cadwell as a passenger ride with Danny, and I don’t even know MK lads that well.

MK Indy designed by Martin who now owns MK Engineering, MK Sports cars now makes the Indy

[Edited on 10/4/11 by graememk]

username

posted on 10/4/11 at 08:26 AM Reply With Quote
LoggyBoy - Locostbuilders very own Defender of the good and just!!!

[Edited on 10/4/11 by username]

franky

posted on 10/4/11 at 08:26 AM Reply With Quote
think you've got MK cars and MK eng mixed up. I hope people doing this is that one doesn't damage the others reputation.
adithorp

posted on 10/4/11 at 08:53 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by graememk
....a small busy company who....

....and we sat eating tea and cake together laughing and joking all afternoon....

....Martin who now owns MK Engineering...
[Edited on 10/4/11 by graememk]

The first quote is one of the downsides of the second quote and an unfortunate downside of good customer relations with people who come to the workshop, results in it being more difficult to keep those who can't call in person happy.

I look forward to having a look around the beam-R at Stoneleigh. Martins engineering is always worth a nosey. Re-branding as something like "Keenan Engineering" would help with the distinction between the two companies; Lots of people confuse the two. I wonder how many enquiries MK will mistakenly get for the beam-R?

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

graememk

posted on 10/4/11 at 09:06 AM Reply With Quote
why rebrand it ? not needed.

adithorp

posted on 10/4/11 at 09:22 AM Reply With Quote
First, for the reasons i gave in my post and second to prevent mistakes like this...

quote:

Which has got to be a problem. Whether the problems at MK are real or not, mud sticks; Why put yourself in a position to have it thrown at you when it's nothing to do with you?

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

graememk

posted on 10/4/11 at 09:50 AM Reply With Quote
the only people i see throwing mud are ones who aren’t qualified to give an opinion.

snakebelly

posted on 10/4/11 at 10:12 AM Reply With Quote
in what way arent they qualified? if they received shocking service then surely they are qualified to comment on it!
TimC

posted on 10/4/11 at 10:15 AM Reply With Quote
It's all just a little bit of history repeating.

Veteran members of this 'ere forum may remember that MK in its original form was not without its customer service issues. You've just got to have been here long enough to remember.

eddbaz

posted on 10/4/11 at 02:48 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by loggyboy
You posted this same thread 2 days ago - why repeat it?

This forum is turning into a nazi state, for christsake lighten up so what if it was posted two days ago, i've not been posting much of late on this forum because I don't like the way it is heading. Certain indiviguals seem to have an opinion on everything and everybody, the classic case of the pub bore, we've all met them.
I'm getting a bit fed up of all the mud slinging and talking to other members they feel the same.
Just my twopence worth, I'll climb down off my soapbox now.
Rant over must get the car out the garage now a go for a drive happydays.

DRC INDY 7

posted on 10/4/11 at 04:20 PM Reply With Quote
When i posted that MK Egineering are launching there new seven based MK BEAM-R at stoneleigh kitcar show in may this year it was just that to inform the masses that go to stoneleigh that there is a new car to be seen on the MK Engineering's stand

it does not need stupid coments from people on here................ It's an anouncement

so the people that want to see it can and those that do not care will not see it simple really

Puddle Dodgers Club

A1

posted on 10/4/11 at 04:38 PM Reply With Quote
I must admit im fed up of the mud slinging, someone was just making us aware of something interesting to go see, thats all.
It wasnt an opening for yet another pointless round of ripping mk.

in one word, wheesht.

franky

posted on 10/4/11 at 04:58 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DRC INDY 7
When i posted that MK Egineering are launching there new seven based MK BEAM-R at stoneleigh kitcar show in may this year it was just that to inform the masses that go to stoneleigh that there is a new car to be seen on the MK Engineering's stand

it does not need stupid coments from people on here................ It's an anouncement

so the people that want to see it can and those that do not care will not see it simple really

Have you any more info on the car? Is it a SDV kit? Or just engines etc? 4 or 6 cyl?

DRC INDY 7

posted on 10/4/11 at 06:03 PM Reply With Quote
If you click on mk engineering that is at the bottom of my post you will get a better idea other than that you would have to ask martin at mk engineering or see it at the show

cheers Dale

Puddle Dodgers Club

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.