Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Bodywork available in the new year
Mini bloke Dave

posted on 11/12/02 at 06:06 PM Reply With Quote
Bodywork available in the new year

Since posting in the wanted section and being unable to locate reasonably priced bodywork we have decided to use the car we have to take a set of moulds from. It seems pointless to only make one set of panels from the moulds so in the new year we will have all fibreglass panels available, all good quality and at a reasonable cost. We should also have alternative widths for cycle wings available. If anybody is interested please post your email addys here and I will get back to you.

Dave

stephen_gusterson

posted on 11/12/02 at 10:21 PM Reply With Quote
i am shortly gonna do molds for my morgan like replica. I seriously doubt they will be used for anything other than a one off!!

atb

steve

Mini bloke Dave

posted on 12/12/02 at 11:33 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Steve.

Strangely enough Morgan cars are something I have a fair bit to do with.

As well as racing my Mini I also do circuits and sprints with a 1937 Morgan F type 3 wheeler. A good friend of mine is the competition secretary for the Morgan 3 wheeler club and a few of the guys also run 4 wheelers. I'm sure that we could be of help if you get stuck with something so give us a shout.

Dave.

Findlay234

posted on 12/12/02 at 12:33 PM Reply With Quote
hi my email is inmy profile page. whats deemed to be a reasonable price??

cheers
fin

Mini bloke Dave

posted on 12/12/02 at 12:46 PM Reply With Quote
The panels we will produce will be of a high quality and because of shared workshop facilities, giving lower overheads, will be cheaper than most currently available.

Don't worry people if I don't get back to you for a little while as I am currently setting the workshop up. When set up we will be able to go into full production quickly and will offer a range of services including, panels painted to specific colours and repair work to damaged glassfibre, trim and chassis.

The thing that I will say at the moment is that I will not produce poor panels with wavy edges and with a poor fit.

Dave

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.