Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: seat arosa tuning
skinned knuckles

posted on 23/4/10 at 07:47 AM Reply With Quote
seat arosa tuning

any quick and easy tuning tip for the seat arose late 90's model? its for a friends son who has just passed his test but has been racing for years and really knows how to handle a car.

A man isn't complete until he's married, then he's finished

couch22k

posted on 23/4/10 at 08:09 AM Reply With Quote
Bigger Elastic Band.
whitestu

posted on 23/4/10 at 08:19 AM Reply With Quote
Any tuning is going to massively increase his insurance premium, or invalidate it he doesn't tell them.
StrikerChris

posted on 23/4/10 at 08:27 AM Reply With Quote
mahoosive tailpipe,huge wheels with the cheapest nastiest tyres,half a tonne of speakers,bright red shoulder pads ripspeed stickers is what the 17 yearolds round here opt for.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
cd.thomson

posted on 23/4/10 at 08:29 AM Reply With Quote
thats a cool 2 door beginner car... whats wrong with me!

What engine does it have?

a remap would be my first generic bit of advice. They're virtually undetectable to an insurance company if he forgot to inform them he had it done.

Craig

geeksandlies

posted on 23/4/10 at 08:34 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by skinned knuckles
any quick and easy tuning tip for the seat arose late 90's model? its for a friends son who has just passed his test but has been racing for years and really knows how to handle a car.

Get him onto SeatCupra.net they know everything about them there! Basically depends on which engine he has? The 1.4 sport is quite rare now i think but the most worth while one getting, stick on a set of coilovers or a decent sus kit from H+R, ARB's from teh Lupo GTi, Brakes from from the GTi, Nice induction kit, (Awesome GTi do a good one) Dont go above 14" on the wheelz, maybe a Lupo GTi spoiler for kicks! The list is endless, have quite alot of experience with the brand drop me a U2U if you want!

The one who dies with the most toys wins!

deezee

posted on 23/4/10 at 11:10 AM Reply With Quote
I'll keep an eye out for a young driver who uses his racing experience on the road. He'll traditionally be parked, on his roof, on the country lanes around Storeton / Hooton Or if I'm really lucky he'll write off my car like someone did in Heswall, when he ragged out of a junction without looking

StrikerChris

posted on 23/4/10 at 11:40 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by deezee
I'll keep an eye out for a young driver who uses his racing experience on the road. He'll traditionally be parked, on his roof, on the country lanes around Storeton / Hooton Or if I'm really lucky he'll write off my car like someone did in Heswall, when he ragged out of a junction without looking

How long ago was that,could of been me if it was 11years ago!bnfl capenhurst school of motoring saw off my first car 6 weeks after my test!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.